Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good point ldyjay.

Old 10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

Moses was fun but my buddy Dusty can't ride a 700 to save his life. He rolled 2 in 3 minutes. I'm glad we run spring flags.
Left with 3 quads came home and unloaded 4. I own my first Suzuki, it is an 03 and yellow.</end quote></div>

You're going to need a bigger garage!

Old 10-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Just quit! Smoking that is. I smoked for over 20 years and finally decided to quit. Believe me, you'll feel a lot better and think of the money you'll save!!!</end quote></div>

Yeah yeah yeah like I haven't heard you say THAT before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] never know i just MIGHT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

WOW I can't believe the Boeing talks failed AGAIN hope I DON'T get laid off again this NO $$ from unemployment is friggin stupid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I just want to work that is all

Old 10-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Rod, Did Nate ever get his truck figured out?

Old 10-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Hey all. Ok Rob I fix the spelling error big deal. Jay didn't you go to KM as well????? lol</end quote></div> And we give you crap because we like you...or maybe that's too strong a term...Because it's fun! Yeah, that's it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Oh no, I've been replaced [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Rod, Did Nate ever get his truck figured out?</end quote></div>

It's still over at Rodland Toyota. They have pulled the motor and turned it over to look at it. Both the rods for the #5 & #6 pistons snapped and a counter balance weight broke off of the crank.
Toyota is sending a couple of techs to look at it to decide whether Toyota will pay for the replacement, or maybe some of it or not.
The service manager at Rodland says he has never seen that happen to one of those motors before, ever!
I told him that the more he keeps telling me that the more I believe it was defective parts in the motor.
Hopefully we'll get some answers this week.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode Hey all. Ok Rob I fix the spelling error big deal. Jay didn't you go to KM as well????? lol</end quote></div> And we give you crap because we like you...or maybe that's too strong a term...Because it's fun! Yeah, that's it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Oh no, I've been replaced [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Not hard to do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma THEN come to find out the WHOLE plant is now NON SMOKING, can't even go to your car & smoke if they catch you I guess it's 3 strikes & they take your badge, I think it's BS & I bet those machinist will to when they come back </end quote></div>
I don't work at Boeing and I've known for six months all the plants plus all Boeing property was going non-smoking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Rod, Did Nate ever get his truck figured out?</end quote></div>

It's still over at Rodland Toyota. They have pulled the motor and turned it over to look at it. Both the rods for the #5 & #6 pistons snapped and a counter balance weight broke off of the crank.

Toyota is sending a couple of techs to look at it to decide whether Toyota will pay for the replacement, or maybe some of it or not.

The service manager at Rodland says he has never seen that happen to one of those motors before, ever!

I told him that the more he keeps telling me that the more I believe it was defective parts in the motor.

Hopefully we'll get some answers this week.</end quote></div>

Hope so. It definitely sounds like a faulty part! My cousin ( a Toyota tech for 12 years) has never seen that motor do that before and he sees it all! He works for Longo Toyota in Cali. It's the largest dealership in the world! I think he said they have close to 5k cars on their lot!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread