Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy I have the Comcast, but I use Mozilla for a browser...... no problems at all</end quote></div>

We'll probably be changing our browser over to Yahoo or something else, heck may try Mozilla [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yahoo doesn't have a browser...They have a website and portal to email they provide, but you will still have to use Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Avant, or something like that as the actual web browser...

I highly suggest Firefox. After you install the main browser program there are a ton of little Ad-ons you have available to install into the browser. All kinds of games, tools, dictionaries, and most important ad blockers, etc.
The two main ad-ons I install first is Adblock Plus and Flashblock. Those two ad-ons will block all the popups and annoying flash ads that litter the sites like this one. When I bring up this forum, I do not see any of the banners or flash ads, which eat my bandwidth and generally intrude in the middle of my page loading. Flashblock stops flash videos from loading and playing automatically. It just puts up a little play button so if it's a video I want to see, like on youtube, so I click on that and then it allows the video to load and play. MUCH less crap on my pages. JMHO...Have fun.

Firefox

Old 10-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR

Old 10-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Happy Birthday Happa!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Happy Birthday Larry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2008, 11:02 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Happy birthday Larry

Old 10-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Happy Birthday Happa

Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well I do have firefox also & used that yesterday but all my favorites are on IE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] guess I just need to go put them all on firefox also?
Got on today NO prob, always works once I restart my puter, I just have WAY TOO many pics on my puter also, REALLY need to hook my burner up & burn them but am just too lazy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

good day at work, not much too do but am working SLOW & keeping myself busy so I don't get laid off again. I am now making some different salds & pudding parfaits ect. gonna take in some recipes also, we have the time now so we can make some fun stuff to sell it should be interesting. I found out today that my lead REQUESTED & lost 4 days of pay to get me back, she was trying to make a point haha gosh I feel loved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just called comcast & am having Ron stop by there & pick me up a DVR for my bedroom TV I haven't been able to watch ANY of my shows at night & it's killing me haha, only $8.95 month extra, didn't need the HD one so now I'll be able to record my shows, he really thought I would sit here on the computer & watch them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I told him sorry honey [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TP was that you that did a small honk yesterday morning @ 4:30am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I had trouble figuring it out till Dj told me you bought a chevy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you are the only one I know that would be up that early in this neck of the woods LOL

Old 10-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Holy cow what a PIA, haha, got the firefox all set up w/ my favorites in it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but then I for some reason was signed out of here & for the life of me it wouldn't take my password?? But I got a new one GEESH guess I'm dumb or sompin' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] easy now be nice everyone LOL

I'll just have to get used to the new browser but got my comcast tool bar over here ect. so we'll see how I like it, it obviously has spell check LOL i have lots of words underlined [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

OK can someone tell me why on Firefox that it won't take any of my passwords?????????????????????????? Like mine for here, myspace, ect.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Trailblazer

Hello PSAR Happy b-day Larry

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread