Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well looks like they are going on strike @ 12:01 tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I did get a call this afternoon from one of my managers saying that my notice was for 48 hrs so to report to work on Mon. morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img], but yet the other one said before I left "watch the news if they strike don't come in, if not DO come in" so I am a little confused, but I will go in Mon. @ 5am & see what is up!! Probably won't be nothing to do so we'll see.

Well I think the new insulated house/windows will do us good this winter, I went to PUD today to pay the bill & get on the budget pymt. plan, it is only $100 a month [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that is the least it has been in at least 6 yrs. WAHOOO haha, so I think we are going to hold off on installing the pellet stove & see what the usage is like thru the winter, I REALLY DON'T want to cut holes in the side of my new house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], plus who knows how much pellets will be this winter!!

Took a drive up to Stanwood this afternoon & picked my niece up @ her Mother's work @ the new daycare she is at. She LOVES her Auntie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] put her arms right out for me haha, took her to McD's then she went to Grama's, stupid daycare anyway the whole time she was w/ me she wasn't sick once, she's been there 3 days & is already sick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] poor thing!! MIght have to take her a day or 2 while I'm off we will see.

Ok well enough yackin' from me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Well I think the new insulated house/windows will do us good this winter, I went to PUD today to pay the bill & get on the budget pymt. plan, it is only $100 a month that is the least it has been in at least 6 yrs. WAHOOO haha, so I think we are going to hold off on installing the pellet stove & see what the usage is like thru the winter, I REALLY DON'T want to cut holes in the side of my new house [img][/img], plus who knows how much pellets will be this winter!!

Ok well enough yackin' from me [img][/img]</end quote></div>

DM

Considering the cost of a quality pellet stove VS the cost of a good Heat Pump I would suggest you investigate the latter. Been my experience that the less known brands are a better buy and last just as long. I'm not a big fan of Lennox, Trane or the other high cost units. Too many proprietary parts at very high cost. Frazer-Johnson was one I installed a lot of with excellent results.

A heat pump will give you whole house AC during hot weather and drastically reduce your electrical costs during the heating season.

Only real advantage of a pellet stove is it will give you heat during a power outage with just a small generator.

Got back from the farm, had a good week with progress made on the remodel and fun with the grandkids. Life is good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike

Old 09-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I hope this weather holds for another week</end quote></div>
Could be a mighty dusty ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

poll

Old 09-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey there Rancher, say hi to everybody for me.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:06 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good evening PSAR!

Weeman did some wheeling and dealing with Kirk Swain this evening. He traded his little ALT 50 for these Yamaha Tri-Zinger 60's

The yellow one is tip top other than a cracked gas cap, the blue one runs, but need general TLC

Old 09-06-2008, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Hey there old friends! Anyone planning any trips to the Dunes in September or October? Get ahold of me at kwandrus@yahoo.com

Ken

Old 09-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

MB, you're gonna need a bigger garage soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 09-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread