Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone

Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 10-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech I made a run for the Northern Border Monday to pick up a new Quad for my little monster. Its the last of the 2008 models available from the Cobra dealer in Chillawack. I was able to get it for $2300 under MSRP. MSRP on it is about the same as my Raptor was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I was on a Cobra site, what quad did you get him?

Old 10-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Guess nobody's riding this weekend, gonna be raining anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2008, 11:43 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Guess nobody's riding this weekend, gonna be raining anyway [img][/img]</end quote></div>

No ride to ride. Haven't had a chance to do anything but play with the hayburners through last weekend and work this week. Might actually get to dig into it this weekend....And since when does rain ever stop us? I seem to remember a particular ride at Winchester on a Wednesday that the wind was blowing the rain sideways and stopping our quads as we crested the tops of the dunes. That was FUN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So you need to get your butt to the dunes, mister! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay I seem to remember a particular ride at Winchester on a Wednesday that the wind was blowing the rain sideways and stopping our quads as we crested the tops of the dunes. That was FUN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So you need to get your butt to the dunes, mister! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I discovered from a doctor that I have allergies to sand, so I guess I just have to stick to dirt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

That was a fun ride, especially since we were the only ones on the dunes, crazy weather to ride in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2008, 08:16 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay I seem to remember a particular ride at Winchester on a Wednesday that the wind was blowing the rain sideways and stopping our quads as we crested the tops of the dunes. That was FUN!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So you need to get your butt to the dunes, mister! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I discovered from a doctor that I have allergies to sand, so I guess I just have to stick to dirt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

That was a fun ride, especially since we were the only ones on the dunes, crazy weather to ride in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Allergies to sand my ***! You're either tired of getting your hat handed to you or you don't like us anymore!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Allergies to sand my ***! You're either tired of getting your hat handed to you or you don't like us anymore!</end quote></div>
Well, I do like you guys, (even if you are a coug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]), so I guess I'd better make a few minor changes to the 700R [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

NICE quad Cheech [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I bet he's stoked!!! Is it a 70cc? I like the costume too LOL

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread