Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Afternoon PSAR

Well a busy day for me between Kubbie having ANOTHER siezure @ 4am this morning & rolling down in the stickers AGAIN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] had to wake Ron up to get her out this time. I proceeded on to work w/ her safe in her kennel. Was busier than chit @ work, I guess I put too much effort forth LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], now along w/ my 140 or so salads I make, I now get to do 90 parfaits for catering GEESH if I could get OT it'd be all good but trying to shove all that into 7.5 hrs. is a little hard but I got er' done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just pooped, then had to come home & take Kubbie to the vet, she is there now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm a little stressed as the last time I left a dog there he never came home...............they had to sedate her & are x-raying her brain to see if there is a growth on it, or if it's just due to the injury & her skull growing, they will be putting her on siezure meds, which I'm glad for, it's only been 20 days since the last one, they are coming way more frequent now, so that'll be good for her. If she was the only dog we could change her diet but I can't spend $60 or more a week to feed all the dogs the special food right now. She will go back in 3 weeks for blood tests to see how the meds are doing.
Gotta go get her around 5pm, oh boy get to drive to clearview in that mess haha, the things we do for our pets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a good one all & YEAH hopefully the machinist DO go back to work next week cuz then I CAN work OT [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Goning to go watch a hockey game tonight!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Ther are many different opinions about unions, and Mike, you said it best when you said your employees voted not to unionize because you "treated them too well".
That is the whole crux of the issue. If a company treats it's employees fairly regarding wages and benefits et.al. there is no need for a union and you will have very loyal employees.
Many, MANY years ago I worked for Eastern Airlines, at the time the largest airline in the free world. We were 100% union from the pilots to the cleaners, I was a member of the AFL-CIO. Our biggest competitor in our market place was Delta Airlines and they were 100% Non-union. Their employees were paid on the same scale as Eastern's and they enjoyed the same benefits that we did.
Unions do have their place in this world and definately were very much needed 100 years ago when work standards and wages were horrible. I do not believe though, that any company that has a full time staff needs to be unionized. JMO. After all everyone has one!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker Where did you all say you were going to get your turkey sandy?</end quote></div> Rod and a few others will be at Half Moon Bay. Not sure where the others will be.</end quote></div>

I'll be at Vals brothers house visiting all the inlaws in Phewgallup, no Sandy Turkey for us this year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

WHAT!?!? You're not going to the sand?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker Where did you all say you were going to get your turkey sandy?</end quote></div> Rod and a few others will be at Half Moon Bay. Not sure where the others will be.</end quote></div>
I'll be at Vals brothers house visiting all the inlaws in Phewgallup, no Sandy Turkey for us this year [img][/img]</end quote></div>
WHAT!?!? You're not going to the sand?????[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah, get your butt to the dunes buddy!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2008, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed I could be wrong but seriously doubt it.</end quote></div>
Hehehehehehe, that's my favorite part, you do bring a smile to my face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys Just had a change of plans for our Sandlake trip next week. Switched to Florence.</end quote></div>
Good switch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Goning to go watch a hockey game tonight!</end quote></div>
And you didn't invite me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2008, 02:23 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Goning to go watch a hockey game tonight!</end quote></div>

And you didn't invite me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I myself was invited. Great game, 6 - 6 tie after 3 periods, no score in OT and the Silvertips won in the shootout!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread