Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Cougs got spanked, Huskies are getting spanked harder [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Texas and Texas Tech are getting ready to rumble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Yikes, 22-6 Halftime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good morning PSAR

I wish it was good news to report from all the talk at the vote this morning....... Alot of old timers still needing that time off to go hunting I guess [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah that really sucks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I heard thru the grape vine @ work that alot of them aren't happy, saying something to the effect that the words in the new contract were just "reworded"???? Who knows guess we'll know tomarrow!! I didn't get my call to come in Sun. morning either darn it!!

Old 11-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Ron got the gutters cleaned out this afternoon, haha alot of good that did since the wind came up big time, oh well can always do it again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he even found a dead bird in them!!!!

Go to the dentist Mon. afternoon OH BOY FUN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] but at least I'll get this dang painful tooth fixed!!! Thought I was going to have to go to the ER this afternoon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], I'd ate potatoe chips..........................THAT wasn't the right thing to eat, it's just soup from now on. Brother brought me a pain pill to get me thru work Mon. till I get to the dentist I HATE SORE TEETH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well everyone batten down the hatches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] have a good night

Old 11-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well Ron got the gutters cleaned out this afternoon, haha alot of good that did since the wind came up big time, oh well can always do it again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I've cleaned mine out 3 times in the past 6 weeks and they're ready to be cleaned out again, all these dang trees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2008, 12:23 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Machinists Approve New Boeing Contract;
57-Day Strike Ends

The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) announced today that its members voted to ratify a new 4-year contract with the Boeing Company by 74 percent.

fork yes!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]D[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]:

Old 11-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Machinists Approve New Boeing Contract;

57-Day Strike Ends

The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM) announced today that its members voted to ratify a new 4-year contract with the Boeing Company by 74 percent.

fork yes!!!!!!! [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]D[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]:</end quote></div>

Congrats!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:47 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

man I can't wait to go to work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Helllz yessssssssssssssssssssssss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Thanks for updating us on the contract, that's great news, now lets get back to building planes and making money, money, money [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I just hope they don't try and screw with SPEEA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Heck of a second half in the Texas / Texas Tech game, shake up at the top once more, Val was yelling louder and more often than me, she's got a sore throat now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread