Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

THANKS BING & Jayna for the crab [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] haven't eaten it but did get it cooked up & thrown in the freezer, I'm making crab dip for Turkey Day!!

Well I go in Dec. 5 & 12 for my big dental appt. oh boy haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] doing a DEEP cleaning on my teeth, GLAD I DID NOT get those 2 yanked out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] very nice dentist I finally found after the cleaning she will be maintaining them to save them for another 10-15 yrs. that makes me VERY HAPPY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Geesh I got 5 cub scouts coming to the house tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I totally forgot about that till about an hour ago ARGGGGGGG they are making flag pole holders Hmmm they were supposed to be doing this outside????? we will see how that goes!!

Have a good night all!!

Old 11-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Where's this big rain we were supposed to have today, hasn't rained at all down this way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Where's this big rain we were supposed to have today, hasn't rained at all down this way [img][/img]</end quote></div>

tonight and tomorrow

Old 11-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Wind and Rain! Maybe now it will get the rest of the dear off of the cedar tree and I'll onlyhave to clean the roof and gutters one more time!</end quote></div>

What's dear?</end quote></div>

You don't know?
Meant to type dead.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Gutters and curbs are all cleaned out again, I'm ready for some serious rain, bring it on Mother Nature [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

What did you accomplish between 6:16 this morning and noon? Besides pick up a few leaves????

Old 11-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Gutters and curbs are all cleaned out again, I'm ready for some serious rain, bring it on Mother Nature</end quote></div> What did you accomplish between 6:16 this morning and noon? Besides pick up a few leaves????</end quote></div>
Took care of those 4 screws and took an old man nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

It's tonight and raining now, way to call it Bing [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Gutters and curbs are all cleaned out again, I'm ready for some serious rain, bring it on Mother Nature</end quote></div> What did you accomplish between 6:16 this morning and noon? Besides pick up a few leaves????</end quote></div>

Took care of those 4 screws and took an old man nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Par for the course![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Super Quad Patrol

wow,,now they are predicting the snohomish river to go above the mark set in 2006

Old 11-12-2008, 04:29 AM
Super Quad Patrol

the Sauk river is predicted to get as high as 2003,,,which means no more mt loop highway after wednesday

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread