Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good Morning PSAR I'm slipping bad, tne even posted before me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Happy Belated Turkey Day!!!

Justin and I stayed home and cooked for ourselves. We had the usual turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and fruit salad. I'm in a wedding next Saturday. I ate so much I don't know if my dress is going to fit. LOL It was already tight to begin with because they didn't measure me right.

That really sucks about MB's frame, and Jayna's accident. I hope her luck turns around.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Good Morning PSAR I'm slipping bad, tne even posted before me </end quote></div>

That's what happens when you don't get up till the days half over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Or it could be you're tuning up for retirement.

Old 11-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Evening PSAR

Haven't heard from the duner group, suppose everything's fine, just too busy riding and having fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2008, 01:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Trev, DJ & I just got back from the arena cross racers @ Monroe WOW seems like FOREVER since we've been racing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] we didn't race but my nephew Austin did his 1st arenacross on a 2 wheeler [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he did good flung er' over backwards on his start but hey what the heck he got up & kept going hahaha, they had QUADS there too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I think it gave Wunderboy incentive to FINALLY get Eleanore up & going................................that'd be nice, he could of whooped up on them guys out there!!!!!!!!! There is a flattrack tomarrow, but he won't be ready by then hoping to make the Dec. 19 FT or maybe next weekend's mx we will see, I would LOVE to see him back out there racing!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as he can finance it LOL, I'll help where I can though. It was a good time & NOTHING BETTER THAN THE SMELL OF RACE GAS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Didn't stay for the main, I'd forgotten how chilly it was sitting out there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] maybe I'm just getting old haha

well have a good one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi everybody,
Just saying hello, was sent here by Maggiesboy from over at 3Wheelerworld. I'm new to the area, and just getting started finding places to ride. Tried Walker Valley today and had a pretty good time. Looking forward to checking out some sand this winter too. Great thread!
-Paul

Old 11-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Double Post, sorry

Old 11-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Didn't stay for the main, I'd forgotten how chilly it was sitting out there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] maybe I'm just getting old haha</end quote></div>
You're not getting old, you, well you know where I'm going with this one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dolph Hi everybody, Just saying hello, was sent here by Maggiesboy from over at 3Wheelerworld. I'm new to the area, and just getting started finding places to ride. Tried Walker Valley today and had a pretty good time. Looking forward to checking out some sand this winter too. Great thread! -Paul</end quote></div>
Welcome to the thread Dolph. Alot of peeps that are usually on here are down at Winchester at the moment, they'll be back tomorrow. Are you a northender? I'm in Auburn, that be a southender [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone, made some Kahlua last night and today its going into brownies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread