Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Marci and whoever else feels the need: please keep the bickering and flaming off of the forum! If anyone feels the need to express themselves in this manner,,please do it using private e-mail.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Marcie, Since you feel the need to air out your gripes in public finally, then I feel the need to respond publicly. BTW, this is the only response I will have and will not engage the subject further.

I will not speak for anyone else, as much as possible, but please be aware, your behavior last year led me to choose not to interact with you any further since your drama is not mine to deal with. I tried to reach out and stay neutral, and you demanded the choice of sides with your behavior. Several times, in fact. You personally burned the bridge with me and I chose to simply let it go. That is my choice. However, I have been approached about you talking to some about others rather than the person you think may have a problem with you.
I will say that I have never heard you own up to anything or even admit it until now, let along apologize. Frankly, I do not even see your posts because I simply do not care for the drama. You demanded the choice, and then were upset by the choice that was made one way or another?

The only time I saw Micheal, by the way, was 10 minutes after my accident and while I would have loved to ride with him, I was a little pre-disposed. Barely recognized him as he's getting to be an adult. And I didn't see you anytime you came into camp. I suppose I am glad I avoided that drama, too.

And you aren't everyone's mother, by the way, so lecturing on who calls someone that is ill, get over it. Bill had several well wishes here when you shared the news and if people don't have time to call, that isn't your business. Some of us only communicate via the forum and maybe don't have the full number list you are talking about.

This IS a great group of people. As a group, we are amazingly diverse and mostly get along. People have come and gone. I feel privileged to know the people I do through this forum. Not everyone will get along all the time, but constant drama and games also helps to splinter a group. It is unfortunate, but it happens.
YOU use words like backstabbing and hypocrisy and call people jerks in an open forum(not by name, of course, because to tell the people you have a problem with directly would be too much?), and yet you wonder why some of us would choose to not deal with the prima donna attitude you continue to display. Amazing. Stop the drama.

I don't ask people who don't care for me or my attitude to hang out with me, I don't hang out with people I don't get along with. I do not get along with everyone, and not everyone likes me. THAT'S OK. It's a pretty simple rule for me.
We all have something going on at some time in our lives, but we are still responsible for our behavior. I am far from perfect, but what works for me is to try to get along with people and let the ones I can't go their own way. To each their own, take it or leave it. Their are times that friendships weather diversity and sometimes they don't. It is what it is. The only constant is change. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Now, that's enough of that from me. I apologize for offending anyone by responding, but I felt strongly that a response should be posted. Hopefully we can move on from here.

Have a good day everyone.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400
I recommend these for cts or general wrist and forearm strengthening. I got 2 of em and the one with lights is coooooooool man.</end quote></div>
OK, those are cool.

Old 12-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Jayna, look at prm-atv.com for bumpers, grab bars ect.</end quote></div>

Ooooh, there's some good options there. I can even have them powder coat. Hmmmm. Thanks!

Old 12-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Ooooh, there's some good options there. I can even have them powder coat. Hmmmm. Thanks!</end quote></div>

PRM makes a good product

Old 12-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

Ooooh, there's some good options there. I can even have them powder coat. Hmmmm. Thanks!</end quote></div>

PRM makes a good product</end quote></div>
I'll 2nd 0r 3rd that LOL we have one on the 426 I bought it used online & it had been repaired after a small crash, it has held up GREAT even for being bought used/repaired [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TReX400

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Morning PSAR [IMG][/IMG] LOL oh I mean afternoon [IMG][/IMG]

Jayna sorry to hear of the nerve damage [IMG][/IMG] your doc should know YOU better than that hahaha [IMG][/IMG]

cool pic MB

Well hands are too sore to type much [IMG][/IMG] gonna have to hit a doc up for them as soon as the insurance kicks in, could be carpal tunnel, arthritis ect. or all of the above but it's really starting to affect things [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] only a few more months to wait I think [IMG][/IMG]

Dentist on fri. yipeee [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I recommend these for cts or general wrist and forearm strengthening. I got 2 of em and the one with lights is coooooooool man.</end quote></div>

Yeah those do look neat might have to check into one I wore my braces @ work today & they felt ALOT better!!

Old 12-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BUSY day @ work, they called yesterday & asked me to come in @ 4am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I said "sure, I've been coming in @ 4 for 2 weeks LOL" we have to have all of our orders made & reaady to be delivered by 7:30 so we've been busting butt for 2 days, maybe if they'd quit pulling our workers away every day it WOULD get done on time!!!! I found out yesterday the little gal that used to do salads is coming back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'll have help, they tell me she is a little mini me??????????????? Say I look like I could be her mother [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] don't know if that's good or bad LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm just excited to finally get some help hopefully she'll be back next week!!

Well Wunderboy got his 4x4 fixed yesterday took it to Rieter & called me telling me his buddy would be by to pick up the generator & welder as he broke his steering arm GOOFING DANG KID!! Got it welded up & made it back home WHEW glad he didn't want me to drive the Hyundai up there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh yeah I think he's RACING on Dec. 19 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] maybe MX on Sat. night, & flattrack on Sun. day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] should be fun times hope he does good haha it's only been over a year since he's raced [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2008, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Afternoon PSAR [img][/img]

Oh yeah I think he's RACING on Dec. 19 [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] maybe MX on Sat. night, & flattrack on Sun. day [img][/img] should be fun times hope he does good haha it's only been over a year since he's raced [img][/img]</end quote></div>

At Monroe?

Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 We missed you and Val on this last trip. Hope you can make the next one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div> We miss camping with you guys also, heck it's been a year since last trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div> 1 year, eight months! But who's counting?</end quote></div>

WTH you talking about, Sandy Turkey, last November, geeze, what a goof ball </end quote></div>

Oh yeah[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread