Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRapAnybody want to join me and Kenny on this event?
Seattle Big Climb</end quote></div> may as well schedule a doctor visit ahead of time,,,and plan for another few months of sick leave [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Got that right, I'm sure my ankle will kicking my **** early on, now what are those good pain blockers you take? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Worked with a young fellow at the King Dome for a few years that would participate in that Big Climb event. He trained for it by running the steps on the 300 level of the dome during lunch hour. He was a part time fire department employee that eventually went full time in Issaquah. He won his class one year and was always in the top two or three. No way I could make it to the top without using the elevator and having some one to push the button.

Busy around here the past couple of days, took out an old chimney, dirty job, hauled stuff to the transfer station and put up Christmas lights. Wife and D-in-L have three, yes THREE, Christmas trees in the front room. Today, I've been informed, we are going to the mountain pasture to gather pine and fir boughs. I suspect the old Holly trees at the old homestead will get raided as well. Since we still have no snow it's going to be an easy trip. Hope the indian police aren't out as we don't have a pass for D-in-L[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. Got to get busy, have to cut up a bunch of stove wood before the festivities start.

Everyone have a great day.

Mike

Old 12-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Hello PSAR!

I hope all is well with everyone. I'm still sitting at home looking for a job, which sucks! I feel like I'm sending my resume to the same company's over and over.

DM did you go to the fairgrounds last Saturday?</end quote></div>

Nope but we are hitting Pigwallup on this Sat night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] my brother told DJ he needs to race w/ the big boys again LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Hope the indian police aren't out as we don't have a pass for D-in-L [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Your son keeps really tight reigns on her, a pass just to get out of the house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Nope but we are hitting Pigwallup on this Sat night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] my brother told DJ he needs to race w/ the big boys again LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Ok, what the heck is the Pigwallup? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hummmm, so many choices from the Maltby Cafe menu, what should I have [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Hummmm, so many choices from the Maltby Cafe menu, what should I have [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Something besides the chcken fried steak, you always have that!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Pigwallup = Puyallup?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread