Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Hear it's snowing in Lakewood, nothing here in Auburn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we decided not to go racing due to the weather [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] didn't want to get down there w/ a little 2 wd p/u & have to drive home in crappy snow/ice so we should be hitting Monroe tomarrow morning bright & early......................hope they don't cancel due to weather [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

So we decided to sit home & watch movies...................snowing pretty good here & sticking, we are always the last to get it as we are on the low ground [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] dogs are getting frisky haha was just out playing w/ them.

Did a little Xmas shopping today man people are rude [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Well have fun in the snow everyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I talked to my Dad in Montana tonight & thier high for tomarrow is supposed to be 20 BELOW ZERO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] man I DON'T miss that weather that's for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2008, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

I'm doing good I'm told, I can walk with a cane and an ankle support. still have a lot of recovery to do. outpatient therapy 2 to 3 times a week. they Don't want me to drive for 6 months after the event, oh well, soon enough.
Every day something new is happening, however small is big! I'm doing well and getting better!
Hope to see you all soon!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

sorry to hear about your grandpa Bill, my prayers are with you and you family</end quote></div>

Hey Bill, how are you doing these days? Glad to see your post.</end quote></div>

Old 12-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

That sound great Bill!!! (RR)

Old 12-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Anyone concerned about the roads to Maltby tomorrow? Should we all check in here first before leaving for the cafe?

I know, I know, I'm a wuss when the roads get bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Val</end quote></div>
No concern here, I like the snow!!
Roads might be a little slick, just take it nice and easy. Besides, isn't Happa driving?

Old 12-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear your doing well Bill!

Old 12-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Hear it's snowing in Lakewood, nothing here in Auburn [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Nothing at my house and I live just down the road from Lakewood. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Rod,
How did the jerky turn out?

Old 12-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Pro Rider

snowing pretty good here.

Old 12-13-2008, 11:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Anyone concerned about the roads to Maltby tomorrow? Should we all check in here first before leaving for the cafe? I know, I know, I'm a wuss when the roads get bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Val</end quote></div> No concern here, I like the snow!! Roads might be a little slick, just take it nice and easy. Besides, isn't Happa driving?</end quote></div>
Geeze, she's worried about me being able to drive her little Focus in the snow, hummmm, I can handle 65' of tractor trailer in ice and snow but would have trouble with her car, I think not!!!! I keep reminding her, I'm a"Professional Driver", don't worry, she still feels the need to tell me how to drive though, guess it's just a woman thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread