Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed
Dang winch I ordered a week ago last friday still has not shown up and supposed to be a 5 to 7 day delivery. Probably some truck driver whining about the snow. <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

Same thing ober here.

I ordered an item (gift for Cindy) on the 13th, it shipped on the 15th and has yet to arrive!

Just this morning the tracking number shows that it has finally arrived at the local facility in Burlington. BURLINGTON?????? It came from Mississippi, WTF is it doing at a local facility in Burlington???</end quote></div>

Mine is coming from NY by Fed Ex, they tell me it's "en-route" but don't know where. They also tell me it's 5-7 days after it hits the Fed Ex facility and they don't know when that happened. Nothing like the tracking system UPS has that's for sure.

I had a package from Texas that came by way of Burlington last fall. Don't understand it but apparently UPS has a reason. It was an antique rifle scope I had sent for repair, when it got here the really heavy cardboard tube it was packed in was bent. It's back in Texas once again.

Kind of like the US mail in this area, if I send a card to the neighbor down the road it gets sent to Portland to the sorting center and then back to Goldendale for final sorting. Then it's given to the carrier that picked it up for delivery. Takes 3 or 4 days to go a mile and a half.

Mike

Old 12-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Old 12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Dang winch I ordered a week ago last friday still has not shown up and supposed to be a 5 to 7 day delivery. Probably some truck driver whining about the snow. </end quote></div>
Same thing ober here.
I ordered an item (gift for Cindy) on the 13th, it shipped on the 15th and has yet to arrive!
Just this morning the tracking number shows that it has finally arrived at the local facility in Burlington. BURLINGTON?????? It came from Mississippi, WTF is it doing at a local facility in Burlington???</end quote></div>

Mine is coming from NY by Fed Ex, they tell me it's "en-route" but don't know where. They also tell me it's 5-7 days after it hits the Fed Ex facility and they don't know when that happened. Nothing like the tracking system UPS has that's for sure.

I had a package from Texas that came by way of Burlington last fall. Don't understand it but apparently UPS has a reason. It was an antique rifle scope I had sent for repair, when it got here the really heavy cardboard tube it was packed in was bent. It's back in Texas once again.

Kind of like the US mail in this area, if I send a card to the neighbor down the road it gets sent to Portland to the sorting center and then back to Goldendale for final sorting. Then it's given to the carrier that picked it up for delivery. Takes 3 or 4 days to go a mile and a half.

Mike</end quote></div>

My dad ordered Omaha Meats for us to get here by Christmas... just came today. The dry ice was gone, but the meat was still semi-frozen. Looks like we'll have steak for the next few days...

Normally that stuff comes within a few days and has a huge chunk of dry ice left.

Old 12-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

Dang winch I ordered a week ago last friday still has not shown up and supposed to be a 5 to 7 day delivery. Probably some truck driver whining about the snow. </end quote></div>

Same thing ober here.

Mike</end quote></div>

My dad ordered Omaha Meats for us to get here by Christmas... just came today. The dry ice was gone, but the meat was still semi-frozen. Looks like we'll have steak for the next few days...

Normally that stuff comes within a few days and has a huge chunk of dry ice left.</end quote></div>

my dad used to get omaha steaks for christmas,,,dry ice bombs!!

Old 12-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

Hello Everyone!

I hope all is well with everyone.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good afternoon everyone hope everyone is doin well in this crazy weather it bypassed us for the most part we got maybe 3" crazy crazy then it melted off right away. we are having a blizard right now but to warm to stay what a tease for me lol

Old 12-29-2008, 08:13 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

good morning PSAR!

off to make some of that big Boeing Holiday pay [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sweet [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I wonder if the Tully's will have salads & sandwhichs?</end quote></div>

Fork NO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] They are closed also... I'm pissed, no strawberry banana smoothies

Old 12-29-2008, 08:15 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hi PSAR!

Old 12-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

I ran across this site the other day, if you're interested in plowing, check it out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Snow Plow Site

Old 12-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

good morning PSAR!

off to make some of that big Boeing Holiday pay [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sweet [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] I wonder if the Tully's will have salads & sandwhichs?</end quote></div>

Fork NO![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif" border="0[/IMG] They are closed also... I'm pissed, no strawberry banana smoothies</end quote></div>

LOL sorry but thats funny in a way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread