Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Texas vs Ohio State today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]You may want to check the game schedule.
The game starts at 5:00PM,,,,,,,,tomorrow.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bbbtats he got a dell studio mini 580 with a 22 inch flat panel monitor that also has tv tuner built in. oh yeah he had to get the 6 inch subwoofer, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse with it. He can stand in the living room and use the keyboard to control the computer that is in the dining room. He is stoked.</end quote></div> Very nice, 22" monitor is super sweet, congratulations </end quote></div> That just means he's blind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] sounds like a nice puter!! Wish I could get one, I just need a new CPU & I'd be happy heck I'm out of space on mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Get yourself an external hard drive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Texas vs Ohio State today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]You may want to check the game schedule. The game starts at 5:00PM,,,,,,,,tomorrow.</end quote></div> Doh

Old 01-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

NFL playoff games today.

Old 01-04-2009, 11:36 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Old 01-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bbbtats he got a dell studio mini 580 with a 22 inch flat panel monitor that also has tv tuner built in. oh yeah he had to get the 6 inch subwoofer, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse with it. He can stand in the living room and use the keyboard to control the computer that is in the dining room. He is stoked.</end quote></div> Very nice, 22" monitor is super sweet, congratulations </end quote></div> That just means he's blind [img][/img] [img][/img] sounds like a nice puter!! Wish I could get one, I just need a new CPU & I'd be happy heck I'm out of space on mine [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Get yourself an external hard drive [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Externals are CHEAP. 500Gb for unde $100 so smaller ones are even cheaper. Besides, it's always a good idea to backup your pics and important things to an external medium for when your computer fails. Everything works until if breaks.

NewEgg.com is one of my favorite sites for that kind of stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ooops, there goes the geek in me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2009, 01:13 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hey geek, what are you doing today?

Old 01-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Mornin All.....Wow no snow today...yeaaah.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

this little dog is wearing me thin,,,and he has only been here for a couple weeks

at least i should get in shape in the process,,,been doing 2-3 miles, twice a day with him,,,just so he is somewhat manageable

i suppose i asked for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wait a minute,,,i paid for it ..

Old 01-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Texas vs Ohio State today [img][/img]</end quote></div> [img][/img]You may want to check the game schedule. The game starts at 5:00PM,,,,,,,,tomorrow.</end quote></div> Doh </end quote></div>

your runnin out of memory everywhere

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread