Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DAMN rain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] it's keeping Ron off work today ARGGGG plus the fact he can't seem to walk down the driveway w/o hurting his stupid back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] think he should just quite walking maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a good day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like that Ford truck in the background on Marcie's pic LOL, GOT MUDD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Good Morning PSAR!</end quote></div>

Hey girl how you doing/feeling these days [img][/img] man I can't believe your almost to the end [img][/img] time flies LOL [img][/img] probably not for you though haha

Hope all is going good, sounds like it, so have you got to go camping??? Just think you'll have Labor Day weekend WAHOOOOO all to YOURSELF [img][/img][img][/img]

Ok well just checking up on ya</end quote></div>

I'm doing ok, I guess, Thanks for asking. I wish i was closer to being done. Only 10 more weeks until my due date but anything can happen in 6-10 weeks.

I went camping over Memorial day weekend. I putted around on a quad 2 times, so it was alright. Everyone that I was with knew I just wanted to take off like a bad out of hell but I was good! I slept in the back of my tahoe on a air mattress, which was fine except for when I would get leg cramps. I'm planning on going camping again in a week in a half. Sleeping in a tent this time so when the leg cramps hit me I can stand up and work them out better. I can't wait until Labor day! To beable to actually ride my quad the way I want to ride it and just to have one drink. I have already been invited to SandLake, which comes with a baby sitter....LOL so will see where I end up.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma DAMN rain, it's keeping Ron off work today ARGGGG plus the fact he can't seem to walk down the driveway w/o hurting his stupid back </end quote></div>
It's the nature of his work, always being bent over doesn't help the back one bit.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DirtmommaThink he should just quite walking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Doing core exercises and working out the back will be helpful, strengthen the front and back or do other type of work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I've had back problems forever, only time my back was good was after working out at a gym and getting it stronger, of course that includes the abs also. During that time, my back never gave me any problems.

Of course, Ron's not getting any younger either, things do go alittle south with age [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2008, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450

Thinking about going to Cle Elum area for the fourth this year to visit some friends which bought a new cabin up there this past year. So does anyone know of any legal riding areas besides Easton that I have read about on here? They are located near Ronald if that helps?

Todd</end quote></div>

I was just in Ronald on Saturday. I did see a sign that said where you can ride. I can't remember the name for the life of me on where you can ride. If you have time, drive towards Salmon la sac and there is a bridge on the left that you have to go over the river, which turns into a gravel road. Just on the other side of the bridge there is a sign that tells you. I will ask my friend what the name of that "camp ground/road" was that we saw the sign at. I'll get back to you.</end quote></div>

I just asked my friend if she remembered the name of the riding area and she doesn't. It's something creek. Maybe Bing can help as he camps up there too.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i just added a new addition to my animal house family i can almost start my own zoo haha
this is MAX he is a Chinese water dragon
Name:  ryan106.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  78.9 KB
Name:  ryan101.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  84.7 KB
Name:  ryan111.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  75.9 KB
Name:  ryan113.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  58.8 KB

Old 06-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen I just asked my friend if she remembered the name of the riding area and she doesn't. It's something creek. Maybe Bing can help as he camps up there too.</end quote></div>
Pulled this off another site:

"I've ridden only a small portion of the Middle Fork Teanaway River trail. But from what I've heard, it could be the West Fork Teanaway River Trail.
All of these trails are North of Cle Elum, East of Salmon la Sac and South of the Alpine Lakes Wilderness if that helps at all."

I seem to remember people talking about that riding area, it was very popular in the 80s and 90s, think they called it Bull Frog Flats or something along those lines. I heard it was shut down many years ago, but I'm sure there are other riding areas around that same location.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen I just asked my friend if she remembered the name of the riding area and she doesn't. It's something creek. Maybe Bing can help as he camps up there too.</end quote></div>
Pulled this off another site:
"I've ridden only a small portion of the Middle Fork Teanaway River trail. But from what I've heard, it could be the West Fork Teanaway River Trail.
All of these trails are North of Cle Elum, East of Salmon la Sac and South of the Alpine Lakes Wilderness if that helps at all."
I seem to remember people talking about that riding area, it was very popular in the 80s and 90s, think they called it Bull Frog Flats or something along those lines. I heard it was shut down many years ago, but I'm sure they are other riding areas around that same location.</end quote></div>

Or look here NMA

Old 06-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Or here ATVPathfinder

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread