Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So what ever came about the ride this Sat at Belfair? Anyone still interested? Brian and I sure would like to meet up with a couple of riders Sat morning maybe around 9am or so. Loic U out there bring Ur butt out, Brians says U would be too slow anyway for our two bad **** Kawi's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

It was down to myself, Rod, Cindy and Nate if he didn't have to work, are you sure you and Brian will make it there?</end quote></div>

I'm in if Nate can make it.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod We have 3 TV's in the house, if Cindy is watching something I don't want to watch, I'll go to the bedroom and watch what I want. I am not required to watch what she chooses to watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I know that, I just didn't want to be the one to say Cindy chases you off to the bedroom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Binghttp://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/1010029430.html</end quote></div> Dang, too late, I missed it, flagged for removal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]</end quote></div> No it's not.</end quote></div>
Hummmmm, if you say so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod We have 3 TV's in the house, if Cindy is watching something I don't want to watch, I'll go to the bedroom and watch what I want. I am not required to watch what she chooses to watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I know that, I just didn't want to be the one to say Cindy chases you off to the bedroom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

But you're the one that has to watch what Val watches! How's Oprah and Doctor Phil?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Binghttp://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rvs/1010029430.html</end quote></div> Dang, too late, I missed it, flagged for removal [img][/img]</end quote></div> No it's not.</end quote></div>

Hummmmm, if you say so [img][/img]

</end quote></div>

It's not flagged, I just looked at it again, I clicked on the link in your reply too!

Old 01-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Something wrong on your end telling you it's flagged. It's about a stolen Kawasaki Teryx side by side, aong with the trailer it was on.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech So what ever came about the ride this Sat at Belfair? Anyone still interested? Brian and I sure would like to meet up with a couple of riders Sat morning maybe around 9am or so. Loic U out there bring Ur butt out, Brians says U would be too slow anyway for our two bad **** Kawi's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> It was down to myself, Rod, Cindy and Nate if he didn't have to work, are you sure you and Brian will make it there?</end quote></div> I'm in if Nate can make it.</end quote></div>
47 and partly sunny with a few showers, not bad riding weather. Guess I'd better clean up the Grizzly tomorrow just in case [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Something wrong on your end telling you it's flagged. It's about a stolen Kawasaki Teryx side by side, aong with the trailer it was on.</end quote></div>
Well that makes sense, there's alot of things wrong on this end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod But you're the one that has to watch what Val watches! How's Oprah and Doctor Phil? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
She doesn't watch those guys, she's a reality show freak, you know that. Oh, by the way tonight is

Old 01-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Something wrong on your end telling you it's flagged. It's about a stolen Kawasaki Teryx side by side, aong with the trailer it was on.</end quote></div>

Well that makes sense, there's alot of things wrong on this end [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Both?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread