Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img]<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod I'm gonna make a batch of hotwings and RodRod and I will eat them all ourselves!</end quote></div>

I never get invited to anybodys house for Superbowl [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I didn't think you'd come all this way on a Sunday afternoon.

Come on up! Kickoff is at 3:30</end quote></div>

All right, Party and Rod and Cindys! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

What a PIA adding coolant to the Grizzly is, take off this panel, take off that panel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Guess I need to take all the plastic off next time I wash, it's alittle dirty in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 09:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 It's not that far, Plus I will be on me bike so it won't take me long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Nothing quite like a bike ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 09:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

What a PIA adding coolant to the Grizzly is, take off this panel, take off that panel [img][/img] Guess I need to take all the plastic off next time I wash, it's alittle dirty in there [img][/img]

</end quote></div>

Haha wait till you have to do any other work, your is EFI isn't it? the Kodiak is a PIA to work on, ask Bill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

am i the only one who felt the earthquake?

my computer monitor was doing the bobble head this morning when i 1st got up,,,ground went back and forth a few times</end quote></div>

Nope didn't feel a thing must of been WORKING too hard @ that time of the morning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Ok fine I found something to do.....................went up & got some chinese take out, & ate some & am drinking rum & cokes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll just catch a good buzz & go to bed am on #3 now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] might pay some bills too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] then again maybe I should wait till I have a clear head haha

have a great night all stay dry

Old 01-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

What a PIA adding coolant to the Grizzly is, take off this panel, take off that panel [IMG][/IMG] Guess I need to take all the plastic off next time I wash, it's alittle dirty in there [IMG][/IMG]

</end quote></div>

Just attach a hose to the resevoir bottle and drill a hole through the plastic and stick the hose through the hole. Then stick a cork on the end of the hose to seal it.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap What a PIA adding coolant to the Grizzly is, take off this panel, take off that panel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Guess I need to take all the plastic off next time I wash, it's alittle dirty in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
</end quote></div> Haha wait till you have to do any other work, your is EFI isn't it? the Kodiak is a PIA to work on, ask Bill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
It is EFI and the first real work will be valve adjustment. These things really keep the water and mud off you, but, alot of plastic to take off for anything you need to do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing
am i the only one who felt the earthquake? my computer monitor was doing the bobble head this morning when i 1st got up,,,ground went back and forth a few times</end quote></div> I felt it, I was still in bed!</end quote></div>
Are you sure that was an earthquake you felt and not, uh, hummmm, Val says I better not go there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Brian and I will be at Effandahl staging about 9am. Hopefully we will have some more riders come out of the woodwork.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread