Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did someone mention JELLO? Now I'm all excited! (hope it's grape!)

That story of the crew taking pay cuts and other restraints to save 5 jobs is nearly unheard of. Really made my day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Been out of town for a couple of days, way to busy and wore me out. Gonna take it easy today and just cut a little wood then play with the grandsons this afternoon.

Hate to hear how the economy is impacting you good folks, the threat of layoffs and not enough work is always troubling. Sure hope you all avoid major problems.

Sounds like the weekend ride is getting pared down a bit, too many mechanical and other problems. Wish I was up that way with the quad then I could also be in the "too slow" category. And Hap is going to put wax on his Griz. (makes me wonder what else he polishes with that stuff?) I haven't even hit my poor old 360 with a hose since sometime last summer when I cleaned the crud out of the oil cooler. Front box is still busted from the big rollover last spring and I had a dang cow stomp one of the snowplow headlights off it last week. Looks like some old farmers pickup. Complete with rifle rack.

Grandson just showed up. Bye! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike

Old 01-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

[IMG][/IMG] Good Morning PSAR! [IMG][/IMG]
Sounds like the weekend ride is getting pared down a bit, too many mechanical and other problems. Wish I was up that way with the quad then I could also be in the "too slow" category. And Hap is going to put wax on his Griz. (makes me wonder what else he polishes with that stuff?) I haven't even hit my poor old 360 with a hose since sometime last summer when I cleaned the crud out of the oil cooler. Front box is still busted from the big rollover last spring and I had a dang cow stomp one of the snowplow headlights off it last week. Looks like some old farmers pickup. Complete with rifle rack.
Grandson just showed up. Bye! [IMG][/IMG]
Mike</end quote></div>

What exactly were you doing to get a cow to stomp the headlight off your snow plow? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Getting paid to watch the Superbowl, gotta love it!
I'm gonna make a batch of hotwings and RodRod and I will eat them all ourselves!

Old 01-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed
[IMG][/IMG] Good Morning PSAR! [IMG][/IMG]

Grandson just showed up. Bye! [IMG][/IMG]
Mike</end quote></div>
What exactly were you doing to get a cow to stomp the headlight off your snow plow? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Don't ask! It's a "farmer" thing!

Old 01-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

Good day everyone.

Does anyone have a set of 8 or 10 paddle 22" haulers that they no longer need??? With or without wheels, if wheels 4 / 110 bolt pattern.

Just figured I would ask before buying new.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

GOOD GOD what is up w/ Comcast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] NO sound on the TV's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] how am I supposed to hear my soaps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] good thing for the DVR LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Karl, busy day for me today & I totally spaced asking for a name for Jacob [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] sorry I'll remember next week!!

Joel just dirt tire up the ol' Yammi & go for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This is my ALONE weeeknd, Trev & Ron are going camping w/the Boy scouts, DJ may be around who knows, it's just me & the animals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] probably be bored but maybe I'll get something done who knows haha If I had tabs on the burban I MIGHT think about the ride but I don't have the $$ for those right now plus the quads aren't tabbed & we know my luck w/ that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

Good day everyone.

Does anyone have a set of 8 or 10 paddle 22" haulers that they no longer need??? With or without wheels, if wheels 4 / 110 bolt pattern.

Just figured I would ask before buying new.</end quote></div>

I got some...Don't get to ride anyway...always at work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Good day everyone.

I know of a set of 21-12-8 8paddle haulers. They are actually about 1.5 inches more roll out than my 22-11-10 8 paddles. I think he paid 125 or 150 for them, but can not get the c series wheel in 8 inch. They are loose right now and we are on our way to federal way or T town to get a 90cc quad.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

Joel just dirt tire up the ol' Yammi & go for it

</end quote></div>

NO!

Old 01-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

Good day everyone.

I know of a set of 21-12-8 8paddle haulers. They are actually about 1.5 inches more roll out than my 22-11-10 8 paddles. I think he paid 125 or 150 for them, but can not get the c series wheel in 8 inch. They are loose right now and we are on our way to federal way or T town to get a 90cc quad.</end quote></div>

Are these the ones that you see on Flea Bay for about $125 or are they real Skat Trak Haulers?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread