Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 08:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap Who has pictures from the Rock Candy Ride, 3yrs or so ago, when we were riding under the downed tree? I think it's the ride where Marci lost her keys by the downed tree. Ten, one our first rides together? I'd like to see pics from that ride, how about it?</end quote></div>
Nevermind, found them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR, off to Oakwood practice we go. Too bad I didn't install my new nerfs on the KFX yet.

And speaking of racing(Josh) this summer at Straddleline will be the second annual TPQ races it is a WORCS XC style race(1hr) that some of us older ex racers could go out and just have a good time riding with a little competitive spirit but not too much to not be able to got to work on Monday.
June28, July 26, August 30

Old 02-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech Morning PSAR, off to Oakwood practice we go.</end quote></div>
Have fun and keep the rubber down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed That was a fun ride, that was the first time I managed to lay my quad on it's side.</end quote></div>
I wonder who that is waiting in the puddle

Name:  rockcandy-013.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  66.0 KB

Old 02-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TREVOR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he is 10 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can't believe that!! I'm getting old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

He is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked here at 9am, we are "taking him to breakfast" at Buzz Inn @ Harvey field in Snohomish, his Pink Grammy & Papa got him a helicopter ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's a total surprise he's gonna flip haha, makes me a little nervous but I'm a Mom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], it will be him & the pilot on a tour I hope the pilot likes to TALK hahaha I should have some pics later today to post!!
Then he's got a couple buddies coming over & we MIGHT go to Chuck E Cheese not sure yet, figured it out last night we don't have a car big enough to get us all there LOL I can use my brothers mini van though!

Well have a great day all I'm sure I will

Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed That was a fun ride, the dissolving map added a lot to the ambiance.</end quote></div>
Wonder what ever happened to that ole map? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Happy Birthday Trevor

Old 02-07-2009, 09:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed That was a fun ride, that was the first time I managed to lay my quad on it's side.</end quote></div>
I wonder who that is waiting in the puddle
Name:  rockcandy-013.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  66.0 KB</end quote></div>

I don't know, but that ain't me and my 360. I had the rear hard box and gas can rack on it by then if it's the ride I'm thinking of. We used the air compressor and the extra gas on that outing.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed That was a fun ride, that was the first time I managed to lay my quad on it's side.</end quote></div> I wonder who that is waiting in the puddle Name:  rockcandy-013.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  66.0 KB</end quote></div>I don't know, but that ain't me and my 360. I had the rear hard box and gas can rack on it by then if it's the ride I'm thinking of. We used the air compressor and the extra gas on that outing.</end quote></div>
You're right, you topped a few riders tanks before heading back to the staging area. The guy second from left in this picture is on that quad, don't know who he is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Who has pictures from the Rock Candy Ride, 3yrs or so ago, when we were riding under the downed tree? I think it's the ride where Marci lost her keys by the downed tree. Ten, one our first rides together? I'd like to see pics from that ride, how about it?</end quote></div>

Tencubed was not at that ride. The ride when Marci lost her keys was before Ten came on this thread. About a year before he came on here.
Cindy, Jolene and Josh (Skklz) came down together for this ride.
You were there and Marci and Bill (RR) and Quad4Fun and others that I don't remember.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread