Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 01:26 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

I found the book thru the library system [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] imagine that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

Sounds like your going to have another grass killer setting in your front yard, most of us rednecks have an old junker or three setting around but you got fancy stuff parked. Must be a yuppie redneck thing! [img][/img][img][/img]

Off to coffee.

Mike

LOL YEPPERS we got a few "yard ornaments" also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] hmmm lets see...................... 2 trucks, 2 cars, 3-4 quad frames then there's DJ, he's catching up fast he's got 2 cars & a whole lot of parts for a whole lot of junk haha NO new ones here that's for sure we must be REAL rednecks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Good day @ work heck the Sunday workers pretty much had everything done for todays orders, I just had to do my wraps, it'd be ALOT easier to do them if the cooks would ORDER the product GEESH!! Then we got most stuff done for tomarrow also WAHOOOO we are TRYING to be a day ahead so we aren't scrambling around!!

Well off to find insurance for my car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] our current holder cancelled us due to SOMEONE (Ron) getting too many tickets :mad;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 05:45 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Yikes! A canceled insurance policy = really expensive new insurance policy.
Too bad you're not "old" like me. I'm saving $1,200.00 per year on our insurance by going through AARP. 2 trucks, my van and the camper.
$100.00 less per month! Gotta love that!

Old 02-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Ok so who all here is going to Dunefest this year?? We are contiplating it.........................I think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The Brown kid & DJ are planning on going & said they would pitch in on gas for the big blue bus if we went, I guess they say they WANT us to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] that's a 1st haha but I am just wondering how far it is & how much you folks w/ RV's usually spend on fuel? A rough estimate would help at least [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

gee THANKS ROD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] now your scaring me on the insurance deal, I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED if I have to pay out the nose, I have a PERFECT driving record(knock on wood) & am only going to insure MY car. still waiting for a call back from the broker hopefully I won't be BROKER haahaa I made a funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Good morning PSAR! Little tired after our 400 mile ride to Cannon Beach and back.</end quote></div>
That's a heck of a ride, how was the weather?

Old 02-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Sounds like your going to have another grass killer setting in your front yard, most of us rednecks have an old junker or three setting around but you got fancy stuff parked. Must be a yuppie redneck thing! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
About a 1/3 of the F-150 sets on the driveway, the rest on the gravel. In the picture you'll see a red truck on the other side, the two trucks are basically a foot apart, it's my neighbors extra truck that never gets moved either.

Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hummm, that didn't work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Ole Blue is back in my possession. She needs alittle work but, I really missed the ole girl. Bought her 16yrs ago, sold her to brother-in-law 3yrs ago and he brought her back with no money exchanged, what a great brother-in-law
Name:  IMG_1095.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  41.6 KB</end quote></div>that belongs under my new 1977 alaskan</end quote></div>
Sounds like a perfect match [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Ok so who all here is going to Dunefest this year?? </end quote></div>
You gotta be kidding, I don't know if I'll have enough money to take another dayride</end quote></div>

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread