Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Happa's idea of cooking hot food is "peanut butter on toast." Who can name the movie that line is from?</end quote></div>
That does sound good and I can't come up with the movie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap I made swiss, mushroom hamburgers on herb encrusted kaiser rolls on the grill tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They were hummmm hummmm good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div> This must be Val</end quote></div>

Start to finish, it was all me, even cleaned up the mess, she's very proud of me, it's all about mememememememememememem, isn't that a Toby Keith song? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

If pictures were not taken as proof, I will never belive it. Not even if Val tells me so.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Happa's idea of cooking hot food is "peanut butter on toast." Who can name the movie that line is from?</end quote></div>

That does sound good and I can't come up with the movie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

PT109, when looking for a cook among the navy men on the boat they asked if anyone could cook. One man said he could make peanut butter sandwiches, when asked if he could cook anything hot he said "peanut butter on toast", he got the cooks job!

Old 02-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Time to go make some blackened chicken caesar salad.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Time to go make some blackened chicken caesar salad.</end quote></div>
Need any help? I'm one step away from being a executive chef (is that really a position? Sounds good anyway) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod If pictures were not taken as proof, I will never belive it. Not even if Val tells me so.</end quote></div>
I'll have Val video next time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

There's a place we do business with just down the street from where Chris works, they just laid off 5 workers, one was a 57 yr old single woman who had 28 yrs with the company, she was in shipping and recieving, they didn't layoff the younger guys in the office and she did the exact same work as them and is sharp as a tack, really hate to see her go, she's a hard worker and takes ribbing right with the best of them.

One guy I talked to in the office said, geeze, I was 4 yrs old when she started here and I'm watching her clean out her desk while I still have my job, he really didn't know what to tell her, something just ain't right there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

it is official. I got my walking papers about 30 minutes ago....... The date is March 24th..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy it is official. I got my walking papers about 30 minutes ago....... The date is March 24th..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Really sorry to hear that news Bill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Not that it matters, that's not a 60 day notice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Time to go make some blackened chicken caesar salad.</end quote></div>

Need any help? I'm one step away from being a executive chef (is that really a position? Sounds good anyway) [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yes that really is a position [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just ask the chef's at my work! They seem to think they are "executives"

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread