Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in TN

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where to ride in TN

I talked to my brother tonight about 8:30 PM and he told me that he checked the site of " Prentess Cooper " Wildlife Reserve and it will be opened March 15th or 16th and will remain open to ride during The Turkey Hunt this year ; in the past it was closed during Big game and Turkey Season !

But this year it's expected to be open during the Turkey Season for the first time in year's , so they need the green back's this year so this would also be in the middle of Deer Season also ; and we're planing on doing a complete servicing on our quad's saturday if the weather allow's us to get them ready for opening day !

There is a strict enforsement of all the rules and regulation's , the speed limit wich is 25 mph on all the access road's and the trail's as well ; and the US Forrest Service and Fish and Game Warden's on patrol with the radar gun's from the access road's and even in the wood and all over the place !

This is TN top Cash Cow TN has to offer the tax coffers , and 25 means 25 not one mie over 25 ; so if you have a sport quad that doesn't run cool enogh for 25 it's not friendly at all to modded quad's with after market pipes with out the spark arresters removed either !

So all you guy and gal's who want to ride in this part of the part of trail systems in TN , just make sure your pipe are not gutted and can pass a inspection will need to either put on the old pipes , ride a ute from your dad or Mom ; and totally checkout all the other Regulation's before you plan to ride there !

And i hope to see some of the face' and shake the paw's of membrs of you forums members in person , i'll be the old man with my leg's off just below the knee's driving the Dark 2 tone Green 2006 Arctic Cat 400 FIS Auto 4x4 you can;t miss me !

Good luck to all and ride em safe , you can always buy a new quad , the human body is hard to replace !................