Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

glamis of NJ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2001, 06:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually go riding at the NJORV park but sometimes i go to this place we call the pine belt. Its like a whole bunch of woods and there is a mining quary in the back. The fuzz never bothers us becuase there is like a 5 mile path to get back to where we park and it is super tough and only 4x4 can make it. Its nice but i prefer to ride legal at NJORV park , its not that bad it has some trails but i usually spend my time at the race track.

Old 01-30-2001, 09:03 PM
Range Rover

i refuse to pay to ride...jeeez u pay enough jus to own the darn thing..im payin 20 bucks to ride glamis but thats completly different then njorvp or jack frost, its actually worth it!!!...but hey to each his own!!!

99 banhsee
pro design intake kit
jetted
01 raptor <blue>
gyt heel guards
gyt bumper
gyt light guards
prm engine skid
prm swing arm skid
pro desin intake system

hammer down in nj!!

Old 01-31-2001, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

WOuld any of you guys be into getting some kind of road trip together this spring or summer to Silver Lake in Michigan? Sounds like the closest dunes to our area, its just an idea but it sounds like a blast.

Old 01-31-2001, 01:00 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Dan....I was planing on a road trip to Silver Lake Dunes this summer. Im thinking about August sometime...my son and I were just discussing this on Sunday. If you think there are more that want to go maybe we can arrange a caravan. I know another father/son who may want to go also. Regardless if they go or not..we're palnning on going. I just left you an e-mail this morning about going riding .keep in touch!

Old 02-01-2001, 11:46 PM
Range Rover

count us in on the michigan thing!!..me and my buddies will go!!..we r actually leaving on the 14th to go to california to ride glamis, and we r going to forked river this saturday!!..keep me posted about the michigan trip!!!

99 banshee
01 raptor

hammer down in nj!!!

Old 02-04-2001, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

My friends were down at Forked today i think, I jammed last night at BAR A with my band and we played tonight with Dog voices so i will be all banged up!@# i need to get some work done to my quad anyway before i get out but i have the itch. Yeah man a Silver LAke trip would rip, also the poker runs in PA are worth checking out, lots of fun except for the bottlenecks at the bottom of hillclimbs,but its a great scene. rip it at Glamis!! www.poppasquat.com

Old 02-04-2001, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

do you think writing a letter once a week to the state would **** them off good? I hope so because i plan on doing it

Old 02-07-2001, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

has anyone riden at the meadowlands......someone was telling me about it but wouldn't you be riding through trash???

Old 02-11-2001, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

No Danyeo its swamp land,the Pike Parallels it,My Uncle lives up there and if I knew how to get back there I'd take my KDX back there,1 day i saw a Dunebuggy hanging out of the woods onto the Pike.I asked my uncle about it he said there is more than 30 total miles to it!MAybe the dumps are more down southward form Rutherford?

Old 02-14-2001, 12:04 PM
Range Rover

well everyone the day has finally arrived!!!...i leave for glamis in about 5 hours..gonna start that long *** 50 hour drive..but at least the destination is rewarding!!!...all quads r packed and all bodies accounted for!!..ill b sure to take lots of pictures and send em around!!..sad to say but when i get back from glamis and go to forked river its gonna seem so small and stupid!!..but screw it forked river is the glamis of nj!!!.....cya all soon!!!

01 raptor
gyt light guard
gyt bumper
gyt heel guards
pro flow intake system
prm chassis skid
prm swing skid
denton steering stabablizer

hammer down in nj!!!!

Quick Reply: glamis of NJ???