Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

glamis of NJ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 09:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

George shut down his ridin area... the cops now wait for u to leave his driveway to ticket YOU... i know a bunch of peopel who got tickets at georges.. u know BUY A LOG AND RIDE FOR FREE.. i know the place.. george shut it down.. too much head ache on his part. and teh rangers are all over his land..
i use to ride there and gliddens and sarco and belle plains state forest which is cool but haven't been there in liek two years..

Old 11-15-2001, 03:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You poor chumps, I lived In Voorhees all my life and left in 3/98 for Virginia in the Blue Ridge. N(azi) J(ermany) stinks in spades, taxes too high for what you get back out of it, **** stormtroopers making sure that no one anywhere has any fun besides sitting home and watching movies. I'm a redneck now and I'll never regret the move. I come up there once in a while to see my father, every few months or so and it just gets worse and worse the things that made me leave in the first place, mostly the traffic and insurance rates. If you had to give the world an enema, they would have to insert it into NJ. Have fun sucking up the wonderful Superfund air.

Old 11-17-2001, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

We have been riding at Sarco with no trouble, i saw a cop last week in the big pit area but he just cruised around in a blazer, he didnt bother anyone. Gliddens is the best for sand and hills, gotta get back there but parking is a pain.

Old 11-17-2001, 07:54 PM
Range Rover

Hey Eiger kiss my ***! You probably moved to VA so you can marry your 2 tooth cousin!!

Old 11-17-2001, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

wow i started this topic a longggggggggggg time ago.......Danyeo what is sarco like i soooo want to go there....o well....if and when i ride there it will only be on sundays because i've got lacrosse practice in the week and games on saturday....alot of the guys on team dunes and bluetrax ride those spots....mainly i ride woods never been in sand before.....whats it like....should i get some paddles????

if you could please drop me an email with some directions to both gliddens and Sarco i would be most appreaciative....you still ride at forked river???

Old 11-18-2001, 04:57 PM
Range Rover

ive been riding at forked river every weekend so far jus about and i aint seen 1 ranger!!!...and i have hung out with george jus about every weekend as well!!!.........its safe down there jus gotta go in a different way now!!

Old 11-18-2001, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

02Eiger you hit the nail right on the head, i'll been living down in va by march. i can't believe it's actually illegal to ride public land in this entire state yet property taxes and car insurance are totally off the charts!

Old 11-25-2001, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

<< wow i started this topic a longggggggggggg time ago.......Danyeo what is sarco like i soooo want to go there....o well....if and when i ride there it will only be on sundays because i've got lacrosse practice in the week and games on saturday....alot of the guys on team dunes and bluetrax ride those spots....mainly i ride woods never been in sand before.....whats it like....should i get some paddles????

if you could please drop me an email with some directions to both gliddens and
Sarco i would be most appreaciative....you still ride at forked river???
>>

Hi
New to riding in NJ . Wife thinks I am crazy. But just pickup my Prairie 650 and have nowhere to let this beast go.Was going to join chatworth only live 1/2 hr away. But found this board and would like to hookup with few of you and ride. Legal or Illegal. Like you all stated be responble to people and land you will have less problems.
Can one of you guys e mail tampavii@!aol.com or I can even give you my phone ## to speak with me. I am not a &amp;*^^% and just want to have fun.I have no idea where I can go riding in NJ well If I get ticket then thats part of living NJ .Like tolls
Where in forked river you ride ? I buy my bait for my charter boat down there.
plus where is gliddens and sarco. I can meet you there anyday since the fishing season has slowed.
Anyone have snow plow?? what better vee or straight blade

Old 11-28-2001, 10:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

Chriscoll, these people down here are better than anyone you've met in NJ to date. You can drive down the street and people you don't know wave to you. In NJ you're more likely to get the finger. People like you, well lets just say I'd like you to stay there, where you are. Anytime you can summon the gonads to say the cousin thing to my face my e-mail is flash1@rica.net. Let me know, I come up every month, month and a 1/2 or so and Cherry Hill is close enough to walk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2001, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Eiger How's the riding in VA? i'll be moving to the newport news area around July, my wife is from bridgewater on the west side of the state.

Quick Reply: glamis of NJ???