Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

it needs to show itself more often; along with a little more heat as well.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ZButcheR

AGAIN MIKE IT seems to me you are the one who wants to argue.....</end quote></div>

No 1 cares dude but you.....

Old 04-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

Good luck to both... Maybe someone will win the discussion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Until next time.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

hmmm seems to me you are the one who wants to argue.....</end quote></div>

No 1 cares dude but you.....</end quote></div>

Haha qouting yourself now

getting commical now!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

umm what?? again u are the only 1 who does not get it, you got nothing to say so again you try to hack my quad hahaha my quad would make yours look silly its why you got ride of it, & not only mine you seen the compaction & could not keep up... Its why you got the bike we all know it hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 04-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Seriously guys, can you get each others E-Mail addresses and take your discussion off this thread? I was reading with interest the sound level enforcement in the Wisconsin area, but when people are subscribed to this thread, I'm sure they would rather not get E-Mails every 10 minutes about personal banter. I can watch Maury weekdays at 1pm to get drama. Lets just try to stay on topic here... Remember when we used to ride? Haha.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Here's my on-topic post...

I was at the Sandbox Arena for the first time since the track was converted to more of an outdoor motocross-style track.

The new track has mostly tabletops, both in the form of traditional, step-ups, and step-ups with a triple option. There are two very small whoops sections that I had no problem gassing through with my YFZ with stock suspension.

The track now better represents its name... it's definitely a sandbox. Much softer mixed dirt and sand is an entirely new surface than the old track. Lap times are probably 20 seconds longer on the new design.

My friend with a KX450F liked this track layout a lot better as well. You still get lots of arm pump from riding this track.

One thing I should mention. Get to the first session, and get there early. The track was perfect at the beginning, but with all the sand content, the lips wear away on all the jumps FAST! By the end of the day, I was getting tossed left, right, sideways, every which way on them. When finally a few other quads showed up near 2pm, most everyone was just popping over the lips. It didn't look like they were going to maintain the track between sessions.

Here's a video showing the track layout (with me, the lone rider early in the day)...
Track Layout

Other videos from Saturday and today (Tri-County):
Videos

Old 04-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Dont look like it man the guy is in the wrong forum for 1 & is just here to hack quads, He has no reason to post db levels here (he rides a bike) (please tell me why he is hear & all???) hes just here to mess w/ people, do you really think that anyone in my group or others on here need him to post the ruels for atvs??? the guy rides a bike...

Old 04-14-2008, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Dont look like it man the guy is in the wrong forum for 1 & is just here to hack quads, He has no reason to post db levels here (he rides a bike) (please tell me why he is hear & all???) but he does just to mess w/ people, do you really think that anyone in my group or others on here need him to post the ruels for atvs??? the guy rides a bike...</end quote></div>

"my group"?

Old 04-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!
Default Minnesota Riders

Looks like fun klier! Not really my bag, but still looks cool. I have been to Trimont before, but racing around isn't really my thing. I like the trails and technical stuff. Anyways, nice clean videos!!! Probably the best resolution I have seen on the net. Please give me some info on that site and how the uploading and such is.
Very good!

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders