Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

I never got a glass....LOL Yes we are all ready to hit the trails. Hope to see ya there Workin-Hard....

Old 05-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Maybe someone has a solution...

I got one of those billet alum gas caps with the breather. Now when I ride hard, the pressure builds up and gas comes out the breather. A lot too! Does the cap just not allow enough air in to breathe?? Would puting a larger hole in the rubber inner seal of the cap help? Otherwise I will put my stock one back on. Anyone with any similar experience?

Old 05-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: workin_hard247

A week from Sunday (Memorial weekend Sunday), a group of five of us are heading out to Black River Falls, WI. Anyone have any comments about the place? Between both counties, it looks as if there is about 200+ miles of trails.

Thanks ZButcheR, and Bioware!!! I busted out the champagne as well!</end quote></div>

PM'd you, I'll be over there with the fam camping

Old 05-16-2008, 07:05 AM
Trailblazer
Default Minnesota Riders

MN boys--&gt; Any one up for a day trip to---&gt;&gt;&gt;, Cloquet, MN

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a few guys to go for a ride. I'm heading up to (rogers) roughriders house in cloquet again early Saturday for a day trip. I went there last weekend and here is the post and pics here So far there is 2 of us going. I have a truck that will hold 4 guys and have a 4 place sled trailer to haul wheelers. (split the fuel) Thinking of leaving around 6-7am and we will get up there about 8-9 am. Ride all day and come back around 8-9 pm. What do ya think?

Old 05-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: silverram323

MN boys--&gt; Any one up for a day trip to---&gt;&gt;&gt;, Cloquet, MN

Hey guys, I'm looking to get a few guys to go for a ride. I'm heading up to (rogers) roughriders house in cloquet again early Saturday for a day trip. I went there last weekend and here is the post and pics here So far there is 2 of us going. I have a truck that will hold 4 guys and have a 4 place sled trailer to haul wheelers. (split the fuel) Thinking of leaving around 6-7am and we will get up there about 8-9 am. Ride all day and come back around 8-9 pm. What do ya think?</end quote></div>

Looks like a lot of fun! I don't think my Raptor would make it through! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

hows riding been for everyone? I had no time & all my riding group was busy. Maybe next week.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Does anyone have a trailtech computer? I was looking at the Vapor model and then would need the mount. I see there are two mounts... 7/8" bars or the "big bar" camp. Any recommendations? Should I just replace my bars at the same time and get the big bar clamp? Is there a better product out there?

Old 05-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: workin_hard247

Does anyone have a trailtech computer? I was looking at the Vapor model and then would need the mount. I see there are two mounts... 7/8" bars or the "big bar" camp. Any recommendations? Should I just replace my bars at the same time and get the big bar clamp? Is there a better product out there?</end quote></div>

I would just get a GPS, it will last longer and well worth the money.

Old 05-19-2008, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Definitely get the GPS. You can seem like the "trail expert" the next trip out. Equally as important, get a good mount like a "Ram Mount" for the GPS. You don't want to go through some whoops and have the GPS knock you in the head and roll off the side of the trail.

I've got an older Garmin GPS V (waterproof) with a RAM Mount, and it's a beefy setup. No way it's coming off unless you decide to practice your Olympic gymnastics floor routine off a big hill or something.

You can wire 12 volts directly from your ATV battery so you won't need to worry so much about packing extra AA batteries.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Minnesota Riders

4 more days til black river falls!!!camping,riding and all that good stuff.BIO, dont forget the pictures from last year lol. Yeah im still looking forward to them,like to have aset to look back on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders