Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

One More Day........

Old 05-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

wheres everybody riding this weekend?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Arkansaw Cycle Park in Arkansaw, WI on Saturday...

Old 05-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Black River Falls, WI

...should be busy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

i could not even imagine. i need somewhere to ride.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:24 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

BRF was great this weekend, sorry Bio and WH that I didn't give you guys a call. My oldest gave the trail a try for the first time on his 80 this weekend and I couldn't even think of heading out without him, put on 130 miles and I don't think we topped out over 20 mph more than a couple times. Lots of mud puddles that we spend time in and it was a blast for both of us. Pretty busy, but everyone we passed gave a wave and smile when the little guy and I went past. Great people down there going back in a couple weeks and already looking for seasonal sites to park our camper on. I even got the wife on the wheeler and suprise suprise she liked it too. Damn, now I gotta buy one for her and I still have 2 boys to get one for when they are big enough...

Old 05-28-2008, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Come on you guys!! 1 ride report from the whole weekend??

Were there alot of people???

How were the trails??

dnr out?? were thay testing for sound???

Did it rain???

BS here is that link you wanted odi oury lock on grips If anyone is having problems w/ there grips staying put or just looking for a new set of grips these are great...

Tapp hows that rear carrier/bearings treating U??? If ya need a hand w/ it just let me know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ZButcheR

Come on you guys!! 1 ride report from the whole weekend??

Were there alot of people???

How were the trails??

dnr out?? were thay testing for sound???

Did it rain???

BS here is that link you wanted odi oury lock on grips If anyone is having problems w/ there grips staying put or just looking for a new set of grips these are great...

Tapp hows that rear carrier/bearings treating U??? If ya need a hand w/ it just let me know[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Very buzy on Saturaday and Sunday. DNR was out but just checking regesation. The trails had alot of woops and some mud holes. Yes it rained and it hailed too. Was a good weekend to ride not to cold and not to hot. Just right.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: uncle fester

BRF was great this weekend, sorry Bio and WH that I didn't give you guys a call. My oldest gave the trail a try for the first time on his 80 this weekend and I couldn't even think of heading out without him, put on 130 miles and I don't think we topped out over 20 mph more than a couple times. Lots of mud puddles that we spend time in and it was a blast for both of us. Pretty busy, but everyone we passed gave a wave and smile when the little guy and I went past. Great people down there going back in a couple weeks and already looking for seasonal sites to park our camper on. I even got the wife on the wheeler and suprise suprise she liked it too. Damn, now I gotta buy one for her and I still have 2 boys to get one for when they are big enough...</end quote></div>

Thats alright, next time we will have to hook up and hit the trails.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

I only saw the DNR guy 1 time, didn't even stop me and my son. Very busy, except when I was out in the rain late Saturday afternoon, great time and it helped cool things off. In BRF only a 1 minute rain while everyone else around was getting pounded with the storms, guess we were lucky.

As always never enough mud, but the rain did help with the dust. Where there was mud it was pretty rutted out, lots of whoopdies.

Very good riding weekend, glad we went. Never enough time, wish I could have hooked up with some of you guys over there. Next time.

Going back over mid July for the weekend and guy's weekend coming up in September. Should be about 8 of us going, Saturday after riding we should be quite the crew to look at...

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders