Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

some of us are riding on saturday or sunday. if interested, pm me.......

Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default Minnesota Riders

does anyone know how or if you can make atvs street legal in MN, anyone found a loophole?

Old 06-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

i have not heard of anything.

WORKING HARD - I am heading to appleton on sat, ill ****** some newer pics for you also.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Minnesota Riders

Sounds GREAT!

Old 06-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Honda Trx 450r

does anyone know how or if you can make atvs street legal in MN, anyone found a loophole?</end quote></div>

I have looked into and i highly doubt anyone will ever be able too.. It sucks because i think they should be, I think the a safer than sport bikes.

Hey butcher my axle bearings held up to some abuse. I had my first mx experience I had a good time. Oh by the way is my axle nut supposed to be able to turn i can't remember? if not it may be alittle loose

Old 06-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Was in SD and a ton of people ride them on the streets, all over the place. As long as you have basically everything a cycle has you can ride on highways and everything from what I gathered talking to some people about it. Buddy of my brother's parked his truck when gas hit 3 bucks and rides his wheeler all over Rapid City.

Very nice rides up in the hills, for what was open at least. They are ending a multi year drought out there so this spring is very wet for there. Rain every day we were out there, luckily mostly at night. Very cool views thought and some of the forest roads would make great high speed runs for the sport guys.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Hey Uncle Fester!! My SD adventure was great too!!! The rain each day was good and the riding was very diverse and fun!!! We had different types of machines in our group and it was a blast for all!!!

I loved going way into the bottoms where the streams were....they ran right on the trails in many places....very kewl....I am going to be posting up pics on atvnation.com in the gallery section....along with the rest of the gang if you all wanna take a look....

Old 06-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

Star, sorry we couldn't hook up. Camper problems on the way out kinda delayed everything. Was good riding on Wed and we went for more on our way out on Friday too. We ended up riding just north of Hill City on Wed and then up around Sheridan Lake on Friday. Really good with the rain there was actually some mud puddles. I kinda wish we had more time out there to spend but it was fun anyway.

I'll have to take a look at the pics.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

hey - what are you doing over the 4th weekend...?? Any riding anywhere?? I am wanting to go north - gandy dancer, iron river, etc area - nothing definite....some ppl from the other site are trail patrol in burnett county and are telling me that there are tons of trails (cow trails) not on the maps - but legal....I am interested in doing something like that....

There are some other options too - but I really wanna go north again before it gets cold again....

Old 06-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Range Rover
Default Minnesota Riders

pretty good possibility we are heading up to Danbury tomorrow (Sunday), I'll know for sure in the morning.

4th I know we are camping right around the cities but maybe one day we'll go out for a ride. No definate plans yet.

Couple more trips to BRF already planned, we really had a ton of fun over there on Memorial weekend...

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders