Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone been to spider lake yet this year?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF?! Wow! I haven't been on the forum for a few months. Didn't know about the updates. I have been itching to get out. Anyone been to Nemadji recently?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Range Rover

I plan on going out there this weekend. Never been myself, can anyone tell me about what I should expect?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:59 PM
Range Rover

Nemadji has some of the more diverse types of trails. Wide open dirt roads to tight winding to mud holes. There is usually DNR out there FYI. A ton of trails to ride! Park centrally, so you can come back to the truck and fuel up midday. You will have to let me know what the trails are like when you get back. I am very curious. Have a great time!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:22 AM
Range Rover

It took my friends and I about two hours to find the tighter trails, and once we did we had a pretty good time. There was a club out there repairing some of the adventure trail but all in all it was pretty good. Damn cold, even colder when you get wet.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider

in june were going to check out Round River.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Down here in SE Minnesota.. I've got an awesome trail that runs along the Whitewater River. Awesome fishing (designated trout streams), plenty of places to throw up a tent... The trail itself is about 20 miles long, with another approx. 5 mile section that splits off at the start.

It's got a nice variety of trail elements... Just plain dirt trails, big rocks, multiple water crossings (up to 3ft), big ruts and drop-offs, and quite a few mud holes. I've got an 08 Sportsman 500 with stock tires, and it makes it through most of it. At least 5 different spots that I don't even have the ***** to attempt though! Would like to see someone come down and show how its done!

Anyone interested, or better yet, anyone heard of it/ridden it? It's outside of Plainview off of CR 4, south of Carley State Park. If anyone needs a good weekend or saturday trip destination, this is definately it. Can give directions if needed.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Range Rover

Going somewhere this Sunday... Don't know where yet. Maybe Red Top? Maybe Nemadji? Just a day trip, fairly sane trail riding. Just a goood time. Anyone else going anywhere this Sunday?

Old 05-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Range Rover

Didn't make it out this weekend, most likly will be hitting a couple of trails next weekend though. I have yet to get to red top this yr. Did they shut down the adventure trail for a while like last year?

Attached Thumbnails Minnesota Riders-004.jpg  
Old 06-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Down here in SE Minnesota.. I've got an awesome trail that runs along the Whitewater River. Awesome fishing (designated trout streams), plenty of places to throw up a tent... The trail itself is about 20 miles long, with another approx. 5 mile section that splits off at the start.

It's got a nice variety of trail elements... Just plain dirt trails, big rocks, multiple water crossings (up to 3ft), big ruts and drop-offs, and quite a few mud holes. I've got an 08 Sportsman 500 with stock tires, and it makes it through most of it. At least 5 different spots that I don't even have the ***** to attempt though! Would like to see someone come down and show how its done!

Anyone interested, or better yet, anyone heard of it/ridden it? It's outside of Plainview off of CR 4, south of Carley State Park. If anyone needs a good weekend or saturday trip destination, this is definately it. Can give directions if needed.

Sounds fun , can you give alittle more detail on the directions, thanks Paul.

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders