Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MN. and Wis. Riding Groups

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008 | 02:46 PM
Range Rover
Default MN. and Wis. Riding Groups

Hey guys - I am not going to be able to go to this - but this is a genuinely unique riding opportunity and you would love this.... dont freak out at the prices - EVERYTHING is INCLUDED...so it's about what you'd spend anyhow....

http://home.centurytel.net/tremctyatvclub/

If you want to join up with a group in that lower half of WI that is going- go to ATVNATION.com and then to the Wisconsinites section...there is a whole thread there....good people - tell em Star told you about it!! You can also register on your own, but it is always to be included by others....

Old 09-11-2008 | 02:19 PM
Range Rover

Who wants to hook up and ride somewhere this weekend?? I was thinking of Nemadji - but the group I would go with is only staying one day.... I cant justify the gas and reservations for 1 day....but I could for two.

OR - with all this rain...I could go for some mud somewhere!!

Star

Old 09-13-2008 | 01:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Going to the Cliffs on Sunday the 14th around 1000 am. Fee free to call to hook up with us...Dave 815-342-3754. We are leaving Crystal Lake Illinois at around 800am if interested. Right now we have just three of us but 3 other possibles. We are looking for mud!!! Pray for rain!!!

Old 09-29-2008 | 04:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm from the milwaukee area, and i know this is going to be a stretch, but are there any trails to ride in the winter in southern wisconsin? We live at the monroe prairie trails in rome/nekossa during the summer, but they aren't open in the winter.

Old 09-29-2008 | 04:30 PM
|
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Hi Katie, and welcome to the forums. Yes there is a few trails open in the winter.

Old 10-02-2008 | 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

I did not look it up, but I thought you could ride the atv trails in WI as long as it's below 32???

Rome county some good trails around that area also Dyracuse atv park, wish thay would keep that place open a while longer in the fall & open a bit earlyer in the spring....

Go Brewers!!!!!!!

Old 10-21-2008 | 12:34 PM
Range Rover

Going to Iron River Saturday night! Woooo Hoooo!!! Never been, myself, but a couple of other guys going have been many times. Where has everyone been lately? Is everyone broke? Is that why no one has been out? Gas is CHEAP!!!

Old 10-21-2008 | 12:42 PM
|
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Just working very hard lately, just have not had the time to get out. but we are all still here.

Old 10-21-2008 | 02:06 PM
Range Rover

I go almost every weekend. I have posted here well in advance about upcoming rides but dont ever get a response. Very disheartening. Your ride to Iron River - you should have put up that you were putting together a group to go...two days notice is not enough plan time once you post it.... but then, if you do put it out here...you probably wont get a response any how - that was my experience.

The trails are fantastic there and you'll have a blast. If you go over by Valhalla make sure you go to the restaurant....they've redone it and it's beautiful! the trails are fantastic and there has been a lot of rain so the dust will be way down! Good luck and be careful. If you havent booked lodging - the Red Motel is great! Lumbermans is not good...in foreclosure... but breakfast at the Rustic Roost is awesome and a good start to your day!

Watch your speed and make sure your stickers are visable and the decibles are within range. There is a lot of trail patrol there as well. Be prepared to come across large groups - i know of a quite a few up there this weekend.

Have fun and post some pics!

Old 10-21-2008 | 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: staremwi

I go almost every weekend. I have posted here well in advance about upcoming rides but dont ever get a response. Very disheartening. Your ride to Iron River - you should have put up that you were putting together a group to go...two days notice is not enough plan time once you post it.... but then, if you do put it out here...you probably wont get a response any how - that was my experience.
</end quote></div>

hmm seems I also have posted a number of times w/ no reply.. but O well

Let's try this & see if I get a response.

Going to Idaho end of april or early may to ride the dunes for a few days then maybe some trails around the area myself & 2 others so far are going nothing is set in stone so any ideas are welcome. hope thats enought notice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: MN. and Wis. Riding Groups