Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Missouri Bound

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 02:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missouri Bound"></title><script src=

650Mobrute--

Well I dont know how to contact the guy who owns it, his cell number is on the sign ouside of the gate but I failed to write it down...ok the Easiest way I know to get to the Farm is Highway 11 east out of Kirksville towards Adair, The Road you turn off on is the VERY Last Gravel road heading south (right) before you hit Adair, (we miss the road almost every time) if you miss it you will be in Adair so turn around leave and take the first left. Follow the gravel road for approx 2-3 miles you will finally see an old decrepid house with a sign out by the road saying "this way the farm". They guy who runs it might not be there in the morning, but he leaves a sign out with a phone number on it to get in touch. He usually tells you to open the gate and go on in he will catch up to you later. 5$ a head to get in, no helmets or flags required, have to sign a waiver. have fun!

-------------------------
2008 bruteforce 650sra (stock atm)
2007 kfx90 (my sons)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have been lookin for places to ride in north central missouri for a couple of months now and this is the first time i have heard of this place. what is the terrain like? do you know of any other places like this around north cent mo or even south cent iowa?

Old 09-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default Missouri Bound

This is the only place I know of up in that area, the closest other spot is finger lakes (that I know of) I still have not been back to get the guys phone number off the sign yet. I think we are planning a trip there of late sept, early October so I will BE SURE to get the phone number and some better directions this time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

here is a video on youtube of some ppl at the farm
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aiTlM4nzG8&feature=related
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...feature=related
</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmaihuDiheQ

NOT MY VIDEOS

search for adair the farm on youtube to see more from there

Old 09-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Missouri Bound

i live about 30 mins north of the farm so i'm wanting to check it out soon

Old 09-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Missouri Bound

got you guys some numbers for the farm out in adair. the wife and i went and checked it out today and taked to the owner for a bit they got mud, creeks, some sand, atv/dirt bike drag track, and a dirt bike track. web site is thefarmatadair.com and his number is 660-988-7497

Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Missouri Bound

We are heading to the Farm this saturday, havent been since they added the tracks.

Old 09-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Missouri Bound

sweet we may head out there again this weekend too. the last weekend we tried to go the main road in was flooded and had to go in the back way, it was nothing but a huge pool but still fun

Old 09-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Missouri Bound

Annnnnd our trip to the farm saturday got canceled [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] going to go nuts if I dont get out and hit some mud / trails soon.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Missouri Bound

i think im still gonna head out but i gotta see if i cant get my truck unstuck before then lol last night was a bad one

Old 10-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Any idea how many acres "the farm" has? Could you trail ride for a day without getting bored?

Old 10-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

I have been there a full day without getting bored myself, but there is Also ALOT of mud to play in,

Also since they let jeeps and mud trucks in, you can ride for awhile then when your ready to take a break you can stop and watch them cross creeks and tear it up.

If your looking for nothing but trail riding and for a full days worth Finger Lakes would probably be a better choice, but if you want trails, lots of mud, some open space riding then you will enjoy the farm also.

Quick Reply: Missouri Bound