Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riding in Northwest Florida

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding in Northwest Florida

Hey guys, is there any Northwest Florida riders around Walton County? Where is the best places to ride if any? Thanks.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hells Tate and the Motoplex in Madison

Old 06-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Range Rover

I saw that the state is going to purchase some more land in the panhandle area for another park. those of you up north are fortunate. We can't get a damn thing in central FL

Old 06-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: celltech

I saw that the state is going to purchase some more land in the panhandle area for another park. those of you up north are fortunate. We can't get a damn thing in central FL</end quote></div>

You need to try Three Lakes WMA in Keanesville! We really enjoyed ridin there when we lived in central Florida

Old 08-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Riding in Northwest Florida"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: celltech

I saw that the state is going to purchase some more land in the panhandle area for another park. those of you up north are fortunate. We can't get a damn thing in central FL</end quote></div>

Where did you hear that?

Old 09-17-2008, 03:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

I saw where the state was going to buy about 1400 Acres next to the Whiting Field Navy Base in Milton, Florida. This was on the Pensacola News Journal in one of he forums. Haven't heard anything else on this.

Anyone know anywhere to ride around the pensacola area?

Old 10-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am just popping in here to spread the word but the park is in need here is a quoted txt from another offroad site.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>If you can make it to this meeting, please do. A few of the locals don't want it because of "dust" and "noise" issues. Don't let a few old farts, with nothing better to do than complain about stuff, mess it up for everyone else. Please! Make this meeting if you can. New Riding Area in Santa Rosa County!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP The Santa Rosa County Commission will be holding a hearing on October 23rd at 6:00pm to consider the future of the NEW OHV park known as the Whiting Field Project. This project has support of The Nature Conservancy, The US Navy, The Division of Forestry and many local clubs. WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT AT THE MEETING. Don't let a few people take away this opportunity to have a legal riding area in North West Florida. This will impact your ability to ride whether you live in Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa or Walton Counties. Please come out and support the cause. Also, please bring family members and feel free to bring small poster board signs or other materials to show your support. Commissioner Don Salter (Santa Rosa) has supported our efforts and now he needs our support to show the other commissioners and the public that the off road riding community is strong and active. Meeting to be held at the Administration Building Hwy 90 in Milton (Regular Commission Chambers)</end quote></div>

Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default niceville, FL

I am one of many riders in niceville we have about 10 of us that ride we have sever places to ride if your still intrested on places to go reply to this post.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by celltech
I saw that the state is going to purchase some more land in the panhandle area for another park. those of you up north are fortunate. We can't get a damn thing in central FL

theres a new place in central Florida called Triple Canopy Ranch. it looks pretty nice.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:40 AM
Pro Rider

That's a pretty far drive from NWF.

Triple Canopy Ranch | Map

Quick Reply: Riding in Northwest Florida