Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Haspin Acres ride on 2/3!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2001, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C'mon, Scruffy179, Truck, DCSP500, and others! Let's meet around 9am at Haspin Acres, and get muddy!
P.S. We are primarily Ute's and Sport/Ute's, so sport riders are welcome, but may feel we go to slow for you. (Sorry, FearSys, hope we didn't disappoint you too bad).

Old 01-29-2001, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Bob we are going also{2 explorer 250's sp500
explorer400 & maybe 325 magnum}we may not make it
by 9;00 but we will try.As you can see we all ride ult atv's .We will be driving blue chev trk
with cap,red dodge quad cab with cap and if our
freind with 325 mag goes light green chev short bed truck.See ya there.

TRUCK

Old 01-29-2001, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Cool! We can figure out a way to get in touch with you, so we can collect you if you arrive after 9am. So far, DCSP500 and his buddy Tony are going, as well as 4-Man-S, and 4 of us from my family. We are all utility riders, so you'll fit in. FearSys has said he will be there, but he may not ride with us, as he has a Scrambler 500 4x4, and his buddy had a Warrior (if I remember correctly), so they wanted to ride a little faster than we were going. Also, there was a member from the ATVTime webpage who said he wanted to join us with his son, and they both has ute's. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you, as we missed hooking up with you last year. Look for a black F-350 SC 4x4 dually, pulling a red flatbed trailer. P.S. It will have a #3 in the back window. Sick, ain't I? An Earnhardt fan driving a Ford. Don't hold it against me, though, cuz I love my Powerstroke....
E-mail me if you need directions, but I am more familiar with coming from Columbus, rahter than Cincinatti. Try I-74 north to Laurel, Indiania. Haspin is just outside that town. Unless you already knew that, in which case, never mind!

Old 01-31-2001, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer

dress warm low 30's sat.

Old 02-01-2001, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Well is everybody still planning on showing up
around 9:00 cold or shine?The wife just called
me and said that She might be getting a cold
(had to leave work early),but I think She will still go.See ya

TRUCK

Old 02-01-2001, 07:53 PM
Trailblazer

yes sir!

Old 02-01-2001, 08:04 PM
Trailblazer

Sorry, wont be able to make it, stuck at school for this weekend.I was wondering if everyone would like to go on the weekend of like 3/9 or like 3/16 I think, that is when I have my spring break. plus it will be warmer and alot nicer to camp. what do you guys think?? anyone still need directions, I have been there many times and can give good directions if needed.

MuDDog
97 Sportsman 500

Old 02-02-2001, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

Well, 4-Man-S isn't coming, and my daughter and boyfriend both have to work. I think we're still coming, though, it will depend on the road conditions. I love riding in this stuff, I just won't jeopardize my truck and ATV's getting there. E-mail me for a phone number, if you're interested. We're still on, it's just that crappy road conditions may keep us from attempting the drive.
Scruffy179, yeah, let's keep in touch on the 3/9 ride. I am going to Louisville sometime in March, as part of a committee scouting the location for the Ford-Diesel.com national rally. Since most of the committee are also ATV riders, as are some of the F-D.com members, we feel it is our duty to be able to answer questions about riding areas in the vicinity (Big Rock, here we come!). Anyway, that may be scheduled around the same time, and that would be the only thing keeping me from riding with you on 3/9. So, keep in touch, and post later to remind me.....

Old 02-02-2001, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry all but we all decided to WIMP out for
tomorrow,lets try again when it's warmer.

TRUCK

Old 02-04-2001, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Awww, too bad! You missed a great ride! My wife and I got there at 10am, and DCSP500 and Tony had already left the parking lot to go riding. So we rode till noon, then stopped at the office for lunch (good cheeseburgers!). As expected, we meet DCSP500 and Tony in the parking lot, and left together after lunch for a 5-hour ride. What a hoot! As it started to thaw out, it became moist and greasy. And while I might point out that my Ruby went everywhere those SP500's went, so did my wife's TrailBoss. She had to take multiple tries at a few places, and we winched her up a few others. Great ride, and great frienship. Danny (DCSP500) and Tony are wonderful, down-to-earth folks, and talented riders. If you ever get the opportunity to ride with them, jump at it. Plus, DCSP500 cuts a mean trail!

Quick Reply: Haspin Acres ride on 2/3!!