Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any Places to Ride in or Near RICHMOND VA

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Places to Ride in or Near RICHMOND VA

Anyone interested in riding this weekend possibly? Somewhere anywhere within reason

Old 11-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Trailblazer
Default Any Places to Ride in or Near RICHMOND VA

ya i live in lynchburg and real close to the peddler trails but they suck anymore bunch of idiots up there that will run you over but if anyone no of so places or up this way let me no and be more than glad to go rideing with anyone is the VMP is that the what is it think the birch creek motorsport track cause if it not they have an open track day every saterday of the year as long as they are not a race if anyone wants to go love to go and meet up make new friends

Old 03-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Thumbs up Chesterfield Riding area!!!!

Hey guys i just moved here from western MD and i moved off of chester RD in Chester, there are a couple of good trails to ride on here if anyone is interested in riding. I ride a raptor 700r name is kenny hit me back if you all are looking for a place to ride i can host a meet or something... this whole neighborhood rides here. The place to ride is on the powerlines and i have been riding there for 3 weeks straight and there has been no problems yet me and like 4 others......

Old 03-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Chesterfield n looking for some places to ride

Old 03-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Kennyhop21
Hey guys i just moved here from western MD and i moved off of chester RD in Chester, there are a couple of good trails to ride on here if anyone is interested in riding. I ride a raptor 700r name is kenny hit me back if you all are looking for a place to ride i can host a meet or something... this whole neighborhood rides here. The place to ride is on the powerlines and i have been riding there for 3 weeks straight and there has been no problems yet me and like 4 others......
Hello I live in Chesterfield n looking to ride somewhere but dunno where

Old 03-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

mrsaguirre i sent you a PM but if you dont get it i said basically that me and my friends ride all the time here at my house and you are more then welcome to come here and ride with us... my name is kenny and i ride a 700r raptor and my friends ride a 450r yfz and a 250r raptor as well.... we all like our yamahas as you can see lol i live right in chester behind the foodlion and i have many wooded trails and some other various jumps and woops to go through as well as many straights and even some mud if that is what you may be looking for as well. Let me know... thanks, ken

Old 03-19-2013, 05:53 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Always looking for more places to ride. There are a group of us that ride regularily near Rt 10 and Rt 1. Most of the guys hang out on www.badhabitsoffroad.com. Check it out, maybe we can come to your place too !!!

Old 05-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

There is a long section of woods behind my house, but now the owners have shut it down, due to the trashy guys who have been using it. Just my luck.

Now I have to find somewhere else. That sure was convenient.

-TH

Old 05-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

whats up I'm in chesterfield and I'll have my atv next week

Looking to ride

Old 05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome !!!!! See post number 17 above.

Quick Reply: Any Places to Ride in or Near RICHMOND VA