Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Michigan Riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michigan Riders

Ok I tried this in the winter and it didn't work very well so I'm gonna give it another shot. I live in west MI in Grand Rapids. My wife and I go ride somewhere every weekend. Sometimes we go close like to Baldwin/ Lake county. We are also planning on going up around Houghton/ Higgins Lake this summer. We are also planning a trip to the U.P. anyone that is interested in meeting up for a day ride or go camp for a weekend let me know. We are always looking for cool people to ride with. There are not very many clubs left in MI and we would like to get one going. ALL MI RIDERS USE THIS PAGE AS A ROLL CALL. I will PM you w/ my email and phone so we can get together and hit the dirt.

See ya

Jeff

Old 04-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

I'm in northeast mich between ******* and alpena so if you hit any of the trails over this way let me know

Old 04-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Trailblazer

ok awsome

Old 04-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Trailblazer

I like over by Brighton area but I go to Grand Rapids a lot and am planning to go somewhere, anywhere, this summer. Let me know when you are going! That would be fun to meet up with fellow Michigan riders and go! Thanks! -Matt

Old 04-13-2009, 05:27 PM
Weekend Warrior
Red face

I live in Lansing and we usually go up to lake county area to ride. Lincoln hills, little O, and tin cup. Planning on a few trips this summer at least.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Trailblazer

Anyone going riding, anyway, this summer, just PM me, that would be fun to meet up and go riding!

Old 04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default Riding

Originally Posted by Sidewinder500
I'm in northeast mich between ******* and alpena so if you hit any of the trails over this way let me know
I also live between ******* and Alpena lots of trails here! Ken Kinsey Atlanta Mich.

Trending Topics

Old 04-13-2009, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by kensey1129
I also live between ******* and Alpena lots of trails here! Ken Kinsey Atlanta Mich.
Hey neighbor.... I live on the outskirts of atlanta.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by oliethegoalie99
I like over by Brighton area but I go to Grand Rapids a lot and am planning to go somewhere, anywhere, this summer. Let me know when you are going! That would be fun to meet up with fellow Michigan riders and go! Thanks! -Matt
Hey Matt,

We go riding almost every weekend. I have a camp ground membership over in Silver Lake so we will be at Silver Lake or the trails in Baldwin (Lake County) pretty much every weekend. We are planning a trip up to the U.P. and near Houghton lake this year as well. Send me a PM and I'll give you my email and phone.

Jeff

Old 04-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default MIchigan rider in Kalamazoo/Paw Paw

Hello there. I am brand new to this forum. A freind of mine who moved here from Kentucky and I are just getting into atv'ing. He has done it for years and I ahave had one since 2004 but never used it other than plowing in the winter. we are looking for some fun people to hang with and ride with. Tyring to find places locally to ride really is hard to find. We were thinking of going to mx131 in Martin or Dutch Park in Bloomingdale (up the road from me). Do you guys have any suggestions for the GR or Kzoo area by chance? I know the Baldwin area is huge for atv'ing. Never tooka atv to Silver Lake. Is that a fun place to go? Are sand tires required for that? Thanks for the contacts guys/girls. Keep in touch

Jaysyn

Quick Reply: Michigan Riders