Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any Western PA riders out there

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 07:03 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im from the pittsburgh area and am looking for other places to ride. we mostly ride out by the Finnleyville area, and by Jefferson hospital. like to know of any ohter places.

Old 02-28-2001, 06:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hillsville, is a pretty popular riding area. It is in (around) Bessemer PA, just west of New Castle. There are miles of trails, lots of hill climbs (go figure). About an hour drive from the 'Burg.

Old 02-28-2001, 08:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

i live in southern butler county, mostly ride on local private land but you know how that is getting harder to find.if you like to travel 2 to 3 hours we ride at a couple of poker runs, one is coming up on april 7 at Cochrantan PA,this is a great time will be their 12th annual ride this year. i have not missed one since the 3rd annual. we also travel north of altoona approx 60 miles to Madera, it is a local fire hall poker run held 3 to 4 times ayear. been to marienville many times and sproul state forest 4 times now that is my favorite place for now. hope this helps a little bit.

Old 02-28-2001, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer

Does anyone know what's up with the property on Rt. 51 near Uniontown that has the old steam shovel (or what ever it is) on it. Years ago I remember vehicles with trailers parked there but I can't say that I have seen any since. I don't believe it is posted?

Old 03-01-2001, 12:06 AM
Range Rover

I live in finleyville, im always looking for new people to ride with. Do you know where the bowl is? or the dumps? Maybe I can meet you there one day. What kinda quad do you have I probly know you.

Old 03-01-2001, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

Hello, I am from central Ohio-- Do you folks have any places that I could ride, say within 2.5-3hrs. from me?? Far west/central Pa., perhaps?? Thanx, Mike

Old 03-01-2001, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

You can get a better handle on Pa places to ride at... Pa Atving.com

Old 03-01-2001, 10:01 AM
Trailblazer

hey guys. thanks for responding. i usually ride around Jefferson hospital and finnleyville. the place that was on route 51 was called webster. they closed that area down, due to a kid getting badly hurt down there.i ride a modded banshee, and i love it.we will be going to finnleyville area real soon. to get to finnleyville area we cross over route 51, right by the DICK CORPORATION, if anyone knows where that is. they are doing construction there for the new freeway. i havent been there in a while, so i dont know how built up that is yet. if anyone wants to hook up email me. we will be going down there probably within a few weeks. what do you guys ride??

Old 03-01-2001, 05:30 PM
Range Rover

I know where you are talking about. Maybe we could meet sometime? Does your shee have a Jaws front bumper? Ive seen a few shees around here. I can probly show you some sweet riding spots.
My site http://www.geocities.com/baitmanv

Old 03-01-2001, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer

that would be cool lt250rman. i have your email. i can email you and you cant let me know if you want to hook up and do some riding. no , i dont have the jaws front bumper, i have eyeball headlight covers though. anyway, ill be looking forward to riding up there. by the way, what year is your bike. 250r's are a sweetass bike.

Quick Reply: Any Western PA riders out there