Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anthracite pictures 06-12-09

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty sure you have to pick up the permit and take care of everything in person and they are only open during the week. It's a pain but it takes all of 5 minutes.

Old 02-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sugarhead
I just got my permit from Rac this past monday for my aprilia 450.Was wondering what I need to do or what I need so I can take my quads out there 2?Im gonna try to call rider insurance see if i CAN get universal insurance.What woman at rac had told me was if i cant register them just get the insurance is fine. I rather not register my quads an give another red cent to the peoples republik of nj.Also went up the road by walmart believe its hancock rd or something.I dont know where I can park an ride maybe some 1 could help me on that? I am so dying to ride an am dying of freezing right now lol;Well anyway hit me up if any 1 is going in next few weekends or days?
You up for riding this week? I've been wanting to go riding, haven't been there in awhile and would like to go this week if you are interested. I'm in north hunterdon county NJ, 4 miles from RT 78. Let me know which days this week you can ride.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sdride
Hello,

New to the forum and would love to ride at RAC. I just got my permit. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
I'm up for a ride this week if you want to go, get back to me.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Kodiak,

The only days that I have is the 13th. I will not have any free time during the week until the last half of the month.

i really want to get out though. I have some new tires I would like to try out!

Chris

Old 02-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Ok ill keep that date in mind and check back and see what my schedule is like. I'm still game for going this week, even tomorrow!

Old 02-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

What day would ya like to ride,Im hoping it gets warmer,THursday is shot as I have an afternoon appointment,maybe wednesday or friday.I have to give them a day in advance at work if I wanna take off wed I gotta put in for it tommorrow kind of a pita but thats our procedure.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

Been busy with the snow , gonna be busy again this weekend. Hopefully I will find time to go soon. Definately would like to hit RAC in between the snow storms.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Well it looks like w the storm coming i will be SOL and in a township salt/plow truck.But at some point I will go riding w yall.

Old 02-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Trailblazer

The strange smell was the lime/sulfer in the mine run off water....if that was trail riding around Shamokin Pa area.....if it was careful going off trails alot of out of state folks come here to camp and ride they decide go off trail fall down mine shaft blame the land owner and in turn gets the land declaired a no ride zone with rent a cops...

Crime

Old 03-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Wish they would stop allowing frivoulous lawsuits an trying to protect an save every 1.I mean if some idiot blasts over a crest at 60 because of lack of common sense an goes off the cliff its kind of well deserved.It kind of helps to have natural selection process weeds out the idiots real quick.
Now back on topic now the warm weather is finally here muhahhaa I'd love to take a day off or 2 an go ride w yall.I have my dual sport right now but Im gonna try to see if I can get my quads insured.

Quick Reply: Anthracite pictures 06-12-09