Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Asking permission/Trespassing

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-1999, 03:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poc,

Reading your posts one could possibly accuse you of being one of that new breed in the nation called "NIMBY's". That means Not In My Back Yard!

Part of me wants to ask real bad why you feel it ok to ride on somebody's elses property and yet you lock up your own riding area.

Now what you do with your own land is you own business and I will defend that right of yours against all odds!

But you might try one of the suggestions above and leave a number that can be contacted for proper permission for riding. Dang if there is anything that would be of help to all users of land a contact number would be of great help.

Maybe instead of trying to fight them and trade insults or bullets, you might try to open some of your land to them with designignated routes for travel. Encourage them to contact you and get to know them. Go riding with them on your land and let them know your sensitive areas and concerns.

You might be amazed what a cup full of sugar can accompolish.

Good luck

Old 10-02-1999, 11:12 PM
POC
Weekend Warrior

Alrighty.

The part that wants to ask why I feel it is ok to ride on others land, first should realize that I only ride on others land to get to mine, and only after I have permission. And actually, since I can ride on the road now, I stick to mine.

POC

Old 10-06-1999, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

sometimes people really don't know who owns the land, if they had a number to call they might ask before they rode!!