Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Almost spring- who want's to plan a Maine ride?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010 | 03:24 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Im in guys! just let me know when, i looked up JackmanTrails on youtube and google, and i talked to someone at work that snowmobile rides out there, it takes about 6 hrs to get there but theres about 300 miles of trails and motels and you can even ride on some of the roads to gas up and eat,,check it out in Jackman Maine. oh ya,and if you have your passport, ins, liscense,you can cross over to Canada,kewl!
If you guys have specific questions about the Jackman area I think I can answer them. Let me know as I'm very familiar with that area and the trail system.

Old 03-15-2010 | 03:18 PM
|
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Ok- How's the weekend of June 26 & 27 work???

I actually have the whole week off, but I'll me heading to canada on the 28 with the family.

Old 03-15-2010 | 04:37 PM
Trailblazer

any thoughts on NH trails there is one right over the boader called Little madanock family trails is 85 mile system and is currently open and the NH reg is like 72.00 $$ for the yr goto NH trails to see it also pisgha state forest is right over the boarder and has like 18 miles system both are good for day trips it's like 75 miles from ct /ma line right up 91

there is also rivers edge campground and it's like 40 dollars a nite for 4 guys in a cabin and it's private property so no NH reg or age restrictions it great when i bring my kids there plenty of spaces for them to ride

what'cha think

atvjumpers

Old 03-15-2010 | 05:11 PM
|
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

what'cha think
I think I like- I'd like to do a couple of weekends up there this summer with the family. I've been looking for a place to camp & ride in new england. I'll check out the camp ground and what's available-

Old 03-15-2010 | 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
Ok- How's the weekend of June 26 & 27 work???

I actually have the whole week off, but I'll me heading to canada on the 28 with the family.
Shouldn't be a problem, look forward to it,, any certain destination?

Old 03-15-2010 | 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey those N.H trails sound pretty darn good also,lets plan something out there too!

Old 03-16-2010 | 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys, I'm in Maine. I'll try to keep an eye on this post.

Jackman is a LONNNNGG way for you guys.....it's a long way for me and I'm near Brunswick. There's some great riding in ME. We should talk some more and make a plan to rip it up. Sounds like a great time. I'm good for whatever. Thinking end of June is a long time off. Might somebody be interested in a ride earlier than that? Trails will be open a lot earlier this year than last couple.

Old 03-16-2010 | 09:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by atvjumpers
any thoughts on NH trails there is one right over the boader called Little madanock family trails is 85 mile system and is currently open and the NH reg is like 72.00 $$ for the yr goto NH trails to see it also pisgha state forest is right over the boarder and has like 18 miles system both are good for day trips it's like 75 miles from ct /ma line right up 91

there is also rivers edge campground and it's like 40 dollars a nite for 4 guys in a cabin and it's private property so no NH reg or age restrictions it great when i bring my kids there plenty of spaces for them to ride

what'cha think

atvjumpers
this sounds good to me!!! let me know what weekend & i will get a crew together....

Old 03-16-2010 | 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 850xp
this sounds good to me!!! let me know what weekend & i will get a crew together....
I thought this was a Maine post I wouldn't mind riding in NH either, sound like fun. I was in Peterborough about 4 hours ago wishing I had the rig with me.

Old 03-17-2010 | 04:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by FunRide
Hey guys, I'm in Maine. I'll try to keep an eye on this post.

Jackman is a LONNNNGG way for you guys.....it's a long way for me and I'm near Brunswick. There's some great riding in ME. We should talk some more and make a plan to rip it up. Sounds like a great time. I'm good for whatever. Thinking end of June is a long time off. Might somebody be interested in a ride earlier than that? Trails will be open a lot earlier this year than last couple.
Hi Funride, hey what do you recomend for trail riding up there? and im open to a cruise before june,i'll talk to a couple buddies and get back to ya.

Quick Reply: Almost spring- who want's to plan a Maine ride?