Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Rhode Island ATV Riding

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhode Island ATV Riding

Does anyone know of areas to ride in RI?? Also how does registration work when traveling out of state to ride. Do most states reciprocate?

Old 03-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I am in Mass. and haven't heard of anybody knowing of trails in RI. There must be some out there though. All of the New England states require you register in them to ride. There used to be reciprocity between NH and VT but there isn't anymore starting this year. So, you have to register for each state you want to ride in.

Old 04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

most of the trail system we ride is in RI & CT- tons of them from my back yard.
More then welcome to ride with us anytime.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/wher...-my-house.html

I started this thread to find some riders local to me (all my friends sold their atv's for sport bikes- now wish they had their atv back!)- I've had a handful of guys from this forum come over for a day of riding-

Old 04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

don't know what happened here! double posted

Old 04-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Trailblazer

Awesome!!! Appreciate it....

Old 04-03-2010, 07:09 AM
Trailblazer

There is no place in the state of R.I. to ride legally. Yet they want you to register the vehicle. Hmmm...So you want me to register the vehicle in your state but you won't let me ride it anywhere legally?? Ya..that makes a lot of sense. That's R.I. for ya.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:53 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

I think during hunting season atv's are allowed on state land- they have to be registered- know that's the case in CT anyway.

Anyone want to do a little evening / night riding tonight?

Old 10-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi, wondering if a couple of us can ride w/ you ??

Dave

Old 10-26-2010, 06:15 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by david austin
Hi, wondering if a couple of us can ride w/ you ??

Dave
I won't be around on the local trails- heading up to lmft this weekend probably.
I was just out on the local ri/ct trails last night- was the perfect night to ride.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

cant ride legally anywhere in rhode island at all, if your caught you get your bike towed.. sent to district court to see a judge.. and if the dem cop is cranky you could be arrested too. i know from experience. i saw a dem cop, stopped and waited for him to come to me.. i was respectful and it was my first time getting stopped... i found my self in front of a judge and almost lost my job over it.

as far as riding during hunting season.. that is NOT allowed either... the only exception to this rule is paraplegic hunters can use an ATV while HUNTING...

Quick Reply: Rhode Island ATV Riding