Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure,im in,, i'd like to check out Jericho,,

Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Otto, how many miles can you go on those Newport trails??

Old 10-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Wilson, I like the idea to go far-north. But I am not able to do that this year. It is two day trip. In a range of one day trip is Newport - Claremont trail system. On web site they state 55 miles. Definitely enough riding for one full day. Plus there is food and gas accessible. Convenient parking. It is 145 miles from my house. What do you think guys??? Date not scheduled.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sotto66
Wilson, I like the idea to go far-north. But I am not able to do that this year. It is two day trip. In a range of one day trip is Newport - Claremont trail system. On web site they state 55 miles. Definitely enough riding for one full day. Plus there is food and gas accessible. Convenient parking. It is 145 miles from my house. What do you think guys??? Date not scheduled.
Sounds good to me Otto,, anytime(soon i hope) lets do it!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Sounds good to me Otto,, anytime(soon i hope) lets do it!

Agreed. Sounds good. When is a good time? Pick a day that works for you guys and ill see you there!

Old 10-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

I talked to another rider on the other site,hes been to Newport bunch of times,i think hes from N.H. he said to let him know when and he'll meet us there and be our tour guide,,sooo lets go either this weekend or next?? i can do either one,, AND if you guys want to ride my trails this weekend(if we dont do Newport) come on over,everything is safe and i found some other trails,,i did 32 miles sunday by myself,,(no power lines or out that way,just around me and into putnam) let me know,ttyl.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Thumbs up

I talked to another rider on the other site,hes been to Newport bunch of times,i think hes from N.H. he said to let him know when and he'll meet us there and be our tour guide,,sooo lets go either this weekend or next?? i can do either one,, AND if you guys want to ride my trails this weekend(if we dont do Newport) come on over,everything is safe and i found some other trails,,i did 32 miles sunday by myself,,(no power lines or out that way,just around me and into putnam) let me know,ttyl.
Love to ride this weekend. Troy if your staying local of love to hit your trails with ya.

I saw your post on the other forum, sounds like a good time to ride with someone who knows those Newport trails. I'd definitely be in got whenever he can go. Also ready to Jericho any time.

I'll check with you about when your going out this weekend.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
Love to ride this weekend. Troy if your staying local of love to hit your trails with ya.

I saw your post on the other forum, sounds like a good time to ride with someone who knows those Newport trails. I'd definitely be in got whenever he can go. Also ready to Jericho any time.

I'll check with you about when your going out this weekend.
Ok Kev, if its my local trails,its gotta be sunday due to hunting season,,but ya man,im ready to ride where ever Newport,LMFT,or mine and Jericho sometime soon,,i guess we'll wait to see who else is in,i'll PM ya later this week,. over and out.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

Ok Kev, if its my local trails,its gotta be sunday due to hunting season,,but ya man,im ready to ride where ever Newport,LMFT,or mine and Jericho sometime soon,,i guess we'll wait to see who else is in,i'll PM ya later this week,. over and out.
Sunday sounds good...no pats game this week.

Formguy on other forum is offering to ride Newport on Sunday and he knows the trails. Sounds like a good offer. But local would be good too. I'm open.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by wilson911
Sunday sounds good...no pats game this week.

Formguy on other forum is offering to ride Newport on Sunday and he knows the trails. Sounds like a good offer. But local would be good too. I'm open.
Ya,Lets do Newport Sunday,we'll follow Formguy around,,im just getting my brakes done but it should be ready no problem,,i'll post on other site,,gotta get directions too.
Sotto,are you in???? hope you can make it.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH