Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Hey guys
Anyone more info on this ATV trail system? There is very little info on The Internet. Parking? Trails?

Old 06-22-2010, 04:08 AM
Trailblazer

Hi Sotto66,

See your Hinsdale post for the parking for L.M.F Trails.

L.M.F.Trails are awesome , very clearly marked.(don't have to worry about getting lost).

I know you said that Hinsdale trail were good, but it's a Small system (18 miles of trails) the other trails there are not for ATV's and are clearly marked NO ATV's beyond these points..

Because some land owners don't allow ATV's, only snowmobiles..

L.M.F.Trails has 88 miles of trails, much larger place to ride, but again there are some trails not for ATV's and they are clearly marked so.

If you like Hinsdale trail you'll love L.M.F.Trails.

We are going to NH this weekend camping at the ATV park in Canaan, NH.. Nice place, they rent cabins, have some good riding and it's close too.......

ATVJUMPERS

Old 06-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

Thank's atvjumpers for good news. Hinsdale is a nice place, but like you said it is small system. I was there twice in two weeks. If LMF Trails are good as you said, that's perfect. Southern NH is very convenient for me.
But I don't understand, why is so little info on the internet, if this place is nice????
Have a nice weekend in Canaan, NH.
Sotto66

Old 06-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Trailblazer

I Do hope you have a great time ..

Canaan ATV Park Is Like 1 hour Away from P.S.

You would like this too,, Private Property no reg required.

I Would like to meet you and ride during the week i have a flexible schedule... PS
or L.M.F.T or mass trails if you got reg..

ATVJUMPERS

Old 06-24-2010, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

Hi Guys,, that L.M.F.T sounds great! let me know when you guys are going? i'll meet with ya,,thanks.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default LMFT Ride

Hi Troy, ATVjumpers

I am ready to ride LMFT next Saturday or Sunday. What do you think?
I would like to meet you in there and do some miles? Let me know.

This weekend I am in Newport-Claremont area. I have small job nearby and rest of the day I'll ride with my son.

Old 06-25-2010, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sotto66
Hi Troy, ATVjumpers

I am ready to ride LMFT next Saturday or Sunday. What do you think?
I would like to meet you in there and do some miles? Let me know.

This weekend I am in Newport-Claremont area. I have small job nearby and rest of the day I'll ride with my son.
Sounds pretty good,i'll know more towards the mid week,gotta see whats goin on,,, how far is LMFT from Pisgah? and i'll have to get reg,,do i need to insured too??

Old 07-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default 08/07 ride

I just came back from LMFT. However, I didn't ride today. I came there little late. It was 2.30PM. I had two hungry kids in my truck. Than, I just checked parking area. I think, I finally found legal parking area for trail. I followed instruction from web site of ATV club. Those are pictures that I believe it is parking area.
Trail looks very technical and marked. Official date of group riding is 08/07.
Wilson911, I believe Troy, and me for now. Anyone else?
Bigger pictures in my album.

Attached Thumbnails Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH-100_0128a.jpg   Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH-100_0129a.jpg   Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH-100_0130a.jpg   Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH-100_0131a.jpg   Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH-100_0133a.jpg  

Old 07-19-2010, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

I just came back from LMFT. However, I didn't ride today. I came there little late. It was 2.30PM. I had two hungry kids in my truck. Than, I just checked parking area. I think, I finally found legal parking area for trail. I followed instruction from web site of ATV club. Those are pictures that I believe it is parking area.
Hi Otto,, nice pics of the parking,,im not sure who else is going,but maybe my neighbor (the kid that just bought my 550 Grizz)and his family and buddy, Should i reg before our ride on 8/7? or do it all that morning? ttys..

Old 07-19-2010, 03:59 AM
Trailblazer

that is where I parked when I went I was able to pull in from the powerlines in front of your truck and back truck and trailer into the spot next to where the kids were standing then turned around and drove out through the lines I only live about 1/2 an hour from there in mass

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH