Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK. Trails are closed. Now it's time for repairs and mods. To be ready for next season.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:12 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys tried to contact lmft and have not heard anything from them. I was wondering if you can just get a day pass or weekend pass, or due you have to register in N.H. to be able to ride up there.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sal73
Hey guys tried to contact lmft and have not heard anything from them. I was wondering if you can just get a day pass or weekend pass, or due you have to register in N.H. to be able to ride up there.
Sal, memberships for LMFT are recommended because it's great to support such an awesome place but my understanding is that there is no requirement to be a member. I recommend going and trying it out. If you don't think the place is F-ing amazing don't buy a membership... But I think ur gonna like it. I am a member now plus I donated an extra $25...

Now the NH registration is a totally different thing. If you want to ride anywhere in NH you'll have to buy a registration for like $76... The bad news is it expires in July each year so if you buy it now you're paying full price for only a few short months of riding... In my opinion I had such a great time at LMFT on my first (and only so far) trip that it was well worth the cost of reg and membership for just the one day. Everything after that is just gravy.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by cncpro
Sal, memberships for LMFT are recommended because it's great to support such an awesome place but my understanding is that there is no requirement to be a member. I recommend going and trying it out. If you don't think the place is F-ing amazing don't buy a membership... But I think ur gonna like it. I am a member now plus I donated an extra $25...

Now the NH registration is a totally different thing. If you want to ride anywhere in NH you'll have to buy a registration for like $76... The bad news is it expires in July each year so if you buy it now you're paying full price for only a few short months of riding... In my opinion I had such a great time at LMFT on my first (and only so far) trip that it was well worth the cost of reg and membership for just the one day. Everything after that is just gravy.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Trailblazer

I believe you about the riding up there but was not sure about the hole reg. thing in N.H.

Now if you become a member do you need to reg. in N.H. or can you ride on there land reg. free. Reason for asking is that even though it is not that much to reg. in N.H. I don't think that I would ride that much up there.

Membership is always good, nice to have a maintained place to ride.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Trailblazer

Sotto66 i just noticed you live in New Britian. I live in Newington down by the west hartford line down the road from central.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I believe you about the riding up there but was not sure about the hole reg. thing in N.H.

Now if you become a member do you need to reg. in N.H. or can you ride on there land reg. free. Reason for asking is that even though it is not that much to reg. in N.H. I don't think that I would ride that much up there.

You must reg. in n.h. to ride lmft or any place in n.h. You dont have to be a member of the club to ride at lmft. Its open to the public. Like others said if you like it the fee to join the club is 25.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

NH registration is required.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

cool thanks guys. Now can you reg. over the internet or due you have to go there and reg? Sorry for all the question's but I want to cover all my bases before I go and make unnecessary trips. Just want to do it one time ya know what I mean.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

The way I've seen the rules written for all the states around here are that you may ride without registration ON YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY ONLY.... So there's no getting out of the registration unless you're lucky enough not to get caught.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH