Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hallsville run again and karnak

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2000, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im goin to some place in Hallsville tommorow but only bad thing is they charge 20 bucks an atv.Ive never been here and dont even know exactly where it is but im meeting a freind up there that knows more bout it.It might be the same place i posted bout 2 weeks ago...not sure.

I have not recieved flyer for Karnak ride yet. I have had people tell me that it is a for sure deal though sometime in Feb i think.
Anyone has the set dates let me know.

Old 01-09-2000, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider

Just got back from Hallsville....had a good time and there was plenty of mud.....This place is gonna be open every other weekend so the next ride there will be in 2 weeks(duh).....cost 20 an atv.....From I20 head north trhough hallsville on 405(exit 604).
pass the drag strip and go one mile or so and take a left on Noonday road and there will be a sign down on your right hand side bout 1/2 mile down noonday....i doubt i will be at the next ride.....This place is a whole lot better than Fun Wheeler

Old 01-09-2000, 07:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mud,

Keep us informed....we're waiting on the info.

------------------
Shane

'97 Honda 300 4X - Vamped, Locked, & Lifted

Old 01-09-2000, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

BigBear,
So was it actually worth the $20 to get in for one day?... Or does $20 get you Saturday AND Sunday? How many acres are there? Any "fresh water" like a pond or deep creek to clean off in? Do you happen to have a phone number to get info. on? I might have to take a stroll out there and see whats up...

On the Karnack Mudrun, I have a line (thru a third person) in to the two guys that put on the Karnack Mudrun, I'm trying to get confirmation on an exact date.. Right now, it looks like its gonna be the last weekend in February, but I'm trying to make sure..

Old 01-09-2000, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

The 20 bucks gets u in from Friday to Sunday
They said they had a little over 400 acres and there is a small creek u can wash off a little bit of tha mud in....Lots of diffrent mudholes and yeah it was worth tha 20 bucks for just today but i havent been riden in a couple of weeks......I dont have a phone number so u can get ahold of them either..sorry

Old 01-10-2000, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

Shane i got stuck bout 6 times but only needed winched out 1 time. Im not brave enough to just try any mud hole since i am still payin on my bear. I did enjoy pullin out my dad on sportsman from a hole i just came out of though(was just real thick mud bout a foot deep and he has stock tires and they just gumed up)...Saw one crazy guy drowned his honda in a creek he jumped into from a 5-6 feet high bank...And anybody that thinks u cant get stuck visit "Tha Stink Hole" and Beaver sumethin(i forget)both have real thick mud and the stink hole swallowed a Magnum 500 with tha new 28inch vamps.

Old 01-10-2000, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

OK,
I've talked myself into it.. I'm going out there next open weekend... I need a "mud-fix" BAD.. I've been having withdrawls for almost three days... and with these 80 degree days.... Its more and more tempting...

Old 01-10-2000, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Well have fun mudmachine and let us know how it goes.....And if u hear a guy yell lets rock and ride right before he jumps on his quad u might wanna follow him cause he will try anything....Im sure he will be there cause he is involved with that place

Old 01-20-2000, 07:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Still no info on Karnack?? We're getting close.

------------------
Shane

'97 Honda 300 4X - Vamped, Locked, & Lifted

Old 01-20-2000, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

yeah Karnack is close....but STILL havent got flyer

Quick Reply: Hallsville run again and karnak