Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

White River COHVCO Rendezvous, July 5-8, 2012, Meeker, CO

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White River COHVCO Rendezvous, July 5-8, 2012, Meeker, CO

Hello everyone. My name is John Lane and I am new to the forum. I joined in order to connect and communicate, as I am on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition. It is my job on the Board to create, set-up and run-off events that bring everyone together for the good of the riding and driving sports that we love.

This year, COHVCO is partnering with the city of Meeker and Rio Blanco County to run off a phenomenal event on the backside of the 4th of July. If you haven't experienced the trail system in the Meeker area and can attend, you will be amazed at the country you can cover and the sights you can see. Not to mention the awesome 4th of July celebration that Meeker runs off. There are great events, concerts, dances, rodeo, etc....for evening fun, after a great day of riding.

There will be a small registration fee to support COHVCO for trail maintenance and the legislative fights to keep our trails open. But you will also be treated to amazing riding, clinics, social fun and food.

If you are interested, please send me an email: john@rmariders.org

The flier below will also give you some information.

Thanks!!!!