Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone get there sticker yet for Cochranton?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2001, 09:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm thinking about driving up there earlier to get my sticker. Does anyone know how the lines have been during Thursday and Friday before the event? I went last year on Saturday and waited 1 hour in line for the sticker! I'm hoping to avoid that this year. I was even thinking about driving up this weekend to get that stupid neon orange sticker so I don't have to wait in line!!!

Old 03-31-2001, 07:23 AM
Trailblazer

I think it's getting more and more common for people to arrive early or go there the weekend before to register.

have fun

Old 03-31-2001, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

My neighbor went up there last weekend to preregister, i belive he said his # was around 500.

Old 03-31-2001, 07:21 PM
Trailblazer

What color is your neighbors sticker? I'm surprised that more than 500 people haven't registered already. Waiting in line on Saturday is something to avoid. I think we are going early on Friday to try and get a sticker. I'll bet they have more then 10,000 people this year. The weather is supposed to be 60's and no rain.

Old 04-01-2001, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

We are heading up Thursday afternoon. The weather does look promising, but now it says 65 and scattered showers.......RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!

Old 04-01-2001, 03:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey BCC, getting off the subject, just wondering if you drive a dk red s-10 blazer with the Raptor on a trailor behind it. Have seen this 2x in Fredonia. How do you like your Raptor so far? Where do you ride? I am sort of limited where I can ride down here. I am going to check out Arkwright and Sinclairville as soon as I get my Raptor.

Old 04-01-2001, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, I live in Jamestown, and ride mostly in Frewsburg. But if you are a Nitro member you can ride in Sinclairville at Long Meadow's ATV Park, or you can trek down to Marienville. It's getting harder and harder to find places to ride, especially since complete MORON's are buying quads now, and tearing up private property, rippin up and down public highways, and cutting down trees to blaze their own trails.

Even the riding area that I am used to is getting bad, because the land owners are getting upset at the Quads. pretty soon, I'll be limited to riding it on and off my trailer in the garage.........

As far as the Raptor goes, it rocks! I put a 12 tooth front sprocket and a 44 tooth rear sprocket to make it manageable in the woods. Plenty of snot.

If you guys are going to Cochranton, we'll be the group with 2 Blue Raptors, and 2 Trailblazers, with a Green Dodge caravan and black enclosed trailer, across from a winnebego with a flat black trailer, and a big white tent between the two of them.

Scramblerdrew and JCV400EX will be with us. So there will be a 400EX and a Forman 450ES with us.

See ya there, we will get there around 7:00pm on Thursday night.

Old 04-03-2001, 11:50 AM
Range Rover

<--- #685

I registered on March 25 with 6 of my buddys...

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!! ;-)

Eric

Old 04-04-2001, 12:24 PM
Trailblazer

Anyone heading to Cochranton from the Pittsburgh area? I’m looking for a group to ride with. My buddies backed out on me and riding solo is kinda lame. I don’t think they know what they’re missing. I can meet up anywhere in the area Friday or Saturday with my quad in tow.

Ride On!
Mike

Old 04-04-2001, 01:13 PM
Range Rover

Mike;;; where you ride "at" in the Pgh area? Im "aht" by the airport.

Quick Reply: Anyone get there sticker yet for Cochranton?