Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

western new york riders

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2001, 01:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone been to that new "atv park" in sinclairville, If so, how was it. Any info appreciated. I'm going saturday but would like a heads up about it if possible. Thanks bob

Old 06-08-2001, 12:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

Bob,
Sorry, I hav'nt been there yet, but will you let us know how it is? I've been wondering about it myself. Have fun!..........Randy

Old 06-08-2001, 08:45 AM
Trailblazer

no problem randy, if theres any other response from the forum I'll post it here, otherwise I will just send u an e mail. (didnt think I was the only one wondering about that spot) take care, bob

Old 06-08-2001, 01:57 PM
Range Rover

We went to Sinclairville last fall to preview the new 650 Prairie. There was a large field to park in and it had porta-johns. The trails were pretty good, but rutted up quite a bit in some spots. I have heard they have done quite a bit of work to it since last year. We had a good time.

Old 06-12-2001, 11:03 AM
Trailblazer

NYS, how was the ride in sinclairville? Never been there, never even heard about it until your post... Thanks.

Old 06-12-2001, 01:10 PM
Trailblazer

Colden, couldnt ride there yet. The guy says that its gonna be a couple more weeks because of some heavy equip. breakdowns. It must be like fouryoungs said in the post that the place was rutted up quite a bit. I will keep checking to see when its open and you local guys check the where to ride posts from time to time and we will all hook up and throw some mud.....sound good?, take care, Bob

Old 06-12-2001, 04:51 PM
Trailblazer

NY Scrambler, are there any good places to ride in Hamburg that I can get to off of the I-90 near Camp Road? I am coming down from Lackawanna. I don't get home to Buffalo much (once every 2 months maybe) and last time I was home, I was told that the railroad police are really crackin' down on the ATV's riding on the tracks (fines and impounding the quads). I didn't have any problems that day (Memorial Day weekend) but am wondering if you have had any problems or know of this rumor? Any info on new riding areas would be greatly appreciated for the next time I get home.

Old 06-13-2001, 09:04 AM
Trailblazer

Sure, heres one. Take rte. 5 like your going to derby,pass cloverbank,just a mile or 2 up is a intersection of pleasant rd. & rte. 5. Turn left on pleasant, cross the tracks and park on your right. Decent spot, oh yeh....I ride with 2 raptors, and dont worry ...if u get stuck I'll help ya out :-)....just teasin. Dont go roosten me now :-). If u see a green chevy 4x4 with a trailor its me. Stop and say hi and I'll show ya around. See u there. Bob

Old 06-13-2001, 09:51 AM
Trailblazer

N.Y.scrambler, is that the old quarry? If so I used to ride that when I was a kid - back in the good old days when you could reach it from Angola via. the rr tracks.

Old 06-13-2001, 01:11 PM
Trailblazer

I believe the quarry was on cloverbank, this is the place where they train the heavy equip. operators. It has the pond on one side of the street,and on the other side is where we ride. I'm not sure if it was ever a quarry but I know folks have been riding there for years. Oh yeh, careful if u take the tracks, they have been watchin lately. Havent said anything to us, just the people on the tracks. Bob

Quick Reply: western new york riders