Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Lookin for place to ride northeast ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 11:51 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just bought a quad & was ridin on the local trails (not leagal) in twinsburg. does anyone know of anywhere else to ride in the cleveland or surrounding communites to ride? Also lookin for people to go riding with in state parks...

Old 06-18-2001, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

What kind of quad do u have?

Old 06-18-2001, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey gutairjunke I live in parma heights. We should hook up and go riding. Email me at alljuice@hotmail.com

Old 06-19-2001, 06:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey rob im interested in going riding. e-,mail me when & where. Wireman92@worldnet.att.net

Old 06-20-2001, 03:21 PM
Range Rover

Hey keep me in mind too! I know of some MX tracks in Canton and Norwalk. I was in Wayne last weekend for the first time. I have a group (8) of friends I ride with. E-mail...Jeffksf@mail.com

Old 06-20-2001, 04:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey,I'm not sure about your area up towards Cleveland, but there a few places just outside of Canton. One of them is BearCreek about 10 minutes south on 77; the other is Elson Street about 15 mintutes east on Rt30. Both aren't too bad and cost about $10 to get in, but if you're concerned about being legal it's a good alternative. Also, if you have the means, I highly recommend looking into short trips to places like Wayne National Forest and/or Allegheny National Forest. Both are free and open to the public, naturally. My friends and I were just at ANF this past weekend and all I can say is: WELL WORTH THE EFFORT. I hope this helps, if I can find some other areas closer I will let you know.
-GB
jngbloom@worldnet.att.net

Old 03-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default Lookin for place to ride northeast ohio

Yeah i have been to Bear Creek it is 12 dollars they are pretty good and have a 250 foot hill climb. It is a little crowded on the weekend.I dont know about cleveland but there are many places by Akron/Canton airport which you will be able to notice if u go searching around there. If you want more info on them ill give it to you but i think its prolly too far for you. BearCreek just built a new track that has jumps but im pretty sure you haf to rent it out. They arew kinda unorganized there and there is some hicktown redneck that runs the place and smokes prolly 20 packs a day and sits and watches. He built the trails and did crappy. Im not saying its the worst there but it is easy and there isnt as much miles as they advertise. I at least go over all the trails twice in around 1 hour easy. I only go on mondays or fridays because on saterday and sunday there are about 80 riders. If you are not too advanced its pretty good. If u have any ? get back to me. PS:alagheny is great! it has everything.! Oh yeah if u look at the picture i have that is at beerCreek!