Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Wayne National Forest 8/18 - 8/19

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2001, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Important Update

Due to my wife being hospitalized for some pregnancy related problems, I will not be able to ride on the 18-19 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] . I hope everyone that responded will be able to hook up for some riding and I hope to meet up with you all next time. Also, I canceled my reservation to the cabin at Camp Ohio if anyone wants to pick it up, give Scott a call.

Old 08-08-2001, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Mag--- Hope all works out OK for you and your wife. Take care.

Old 08-13-2001, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Another Update

As my wife has gotten better, I plan on riding at Wayne on Saturday only. If anybody is interested in riding, I will be meeting a group of fellow forum riders at the Main Corridor parking lot next to the food vendors at 9:45 am on Saturday. I will have my 400ex in a dark blue Dodge Dakota Quad Cab. Looking forward to a good day of riding. Post a reply if you plan on coming and we will look for you.

Old 08-13-2001, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

I will be there one way or the other. I always thought having two quads, you wouldn't have any problem getting one of your buddies to go along with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Magnum, I'll email you with details of what I'm doing later this week.

Old 08-14-2001, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Im sure I can make it but I will probably be alone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If thats cool let me know how to get to that parking area other than riding there from Dorr Runn? Thats the only way I know right now, Im familar with 595 and 33 and thats about it, If everthing works out Ill be in a 00 black chevy ext cab 4x4 with a 00 Scram 2x4.

Thanks Todd

Old 08-14-2001, 07:39 AM
Pro Rider

MAG-- Glad all is OK with the wife and baby(to be).
Not sure which day I can make it. It hinges on when my deal on the new hauler goes thru. Probably Sunday.
That area, where you plan on parking, is located on Monday Creek. Be safe, have a great ride! Mike

Old 08-14-2001, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

Todd

You are more than welcome to come by yourself. As for the directions, I will email you a Wayne map that will show how to get the the parking lot off C-24. Let me know if you cannot read it or need further directions. Hope you can make it.

Old 08-14-2001, 02:53 PM
Range Rover

I'm one of those "fellow forum riders"!! ;-)
Oh wow guys, keep your fingers crossed for me will ya?? I went to change the oil in my husbands 400ex Monday..the bottom of the oil tank cracked on me(it ended up breakin out completely)!!!!!!!!! I didn't know whether to cry or throw-up when I realized what happened. It's in the shop now, the new tank SHOULD be here and ON by Fri evening. I hope so..I am really looking forward to this ride, Rob and I both are!
Keep your fingers crossed for me..PLEEEAASE!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I really want to ride...
Later, Sher

Old 08-14-2001, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Sher

Hope you get Rob's machine fixed! Is Honda going to replace the part or are you stuck replacing it by yourself? I have heard of people taking them to a welding shop and having it welded back together. Might be a good backup plan to get you through the weekend in case the new one from Honda does not arrive. Shoot me an email on Friday to let me know if you are going to make it. They should have no problem getting the part in by then. You might be able to even order it from Service Honda by then. Hope all goes well.

Old 08-14-2001, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

SLB300EX, Heck! Just rig up an old coffee can to connect your oil lines too. Oh, I'm sorry for a minute there I had turned in to my dad. "I can fix that, you don't need any parts!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hey it's better to laugh than to cry. You'll get it fixed in time. Hope to see you out there on Saturday!

Has anyone else had this problem with their 400ex's? This the first I've heard of it. Does it bust in the seam or around the fitting for the line?

Quick Reply: Wayne National Forest 8/18 - 8/19