Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Directions to Perry Forest, OH riding area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2001, 08:51 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey jenniferR, Rob and I were looking at your pix and are wondering exactly where you all were riding at that time. We can't figure it out.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Take it easy..
Sherri

Old 09-24-2001, 07:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

The first bunch of "mud" pictures (577-586) are from William's campground. We went down through the lower field into this swap back there. You aren't suppose to go down there, we were having a little fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The 2nd group of "mud" pictures (587-593) are from the access road that takes you to the New Straightsville trails. You can take the road or the trails up on the left. The 3rd group of "mud" pictures are from back in the New Straightsville trails. It's right before the trail goes through a bunch of pine trees. We always come across 4x4x's playing in there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
We went down this weekend. Very dusty. MC still rutted, although they did gravel in the huge rutted area on the trail from William's to the cemetery. Sunday we trailered it to Dorr Run. DR was pretty bad with a lot of fallen trees across the trails.
I have so many riding pictures (mostly from WNF), I need to add them to my web page & post the URL...someday when time permits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2001, 09:53 AM
Range Rover

Rob figured some of those pictures were taken around the NS loop.
We hooked up with Mike(trx450) and rode the some of Dorr Run Saturday. it's definitely rough. Those greasy, slimy hills were a challenge on our sport quads too!! We were "sideways" a lot. I got a tad aggravated at one point..I admit it. But we had a blast.....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2001, 06:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

Perry is off of SR 345,there is a gas station across the road from the entrance.Behind the gas station is free camping,and inside the station is showers for $2(clean ones).