Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Prince WIlliam County Dirt Riders Club? In VA

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2002, 01:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prince WIlliam County Dirt Riders Club? In VA

To let u guys know there r clubs in VA, i know one that cost $100 a year, which is not bad, It has over 100 acres. I'll post some more details if any of you r interested.

Old 03-13-2003, 02:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey man i checked out that place right off route 630 next to bp gas station it was awesome...so many trails...all that open clearing it was just what i was looking for... does anybody ever gather over there for a weekend ride ? im just looking for a croud to ride with...

Old 03-13-2003, 11:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

im lookin for a place to buy AMSOIL in the fredericksburg area....can anyone give me some tips?

Old 03-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

I've riden those trails on 630 as well, they are great. Last time i was done there (5 months ago) everything was posted. I believe it all got posted cause i guy had to get airlifted out of there about a year ago.
Anybody still ride the trails up on Dumfries Rd right off of 95 behind the 7-11?
Anybody know how to get to the trails by dulles airport????
Check out this place to ride in WV-going next weekend. http://www.trailsheaven.com/

Old 03-28-2003, 09:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

FILTHY, I JUST MOVED TO CALIFORNIA FROM STERLING, VA WHERE THE TRAILS OF DULLES ARE. I WILL BE REAL HONEST ABOUT THE SITUATION THERE. MY RIDING BUDDY WHO STILL LIVES IN STERLING TOLD ME THAT HE GOT A TICKET OUT THERE WITH NO WARNING. BUT THEN HE WENT TO COURT AND SINCE THE COP SAID HE WAS COOPERATIVE, THE JUDGE DROPPED EVERYTHING. THANKFULLY. BUT THE TRAILS OUT THERE ARE GOOD. IF YOU STILL WANT TO CHANCE IT (I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS JUST THERE ON THE WRONG DAY) GO BEHIND THE AOL BUILDING AND THE POST OFFICE IN STERLING AND JUST DRIVE AROUND A LITTLE. YOU WILL SEE IT. THERE ARE A FEW PLACES TO GET IN AT. ALSO BEHIND THE PARK AND RIDE. SUPPOSEDLY THERE HAVE BEEN PEOPLE CAMPING OUT THERE AN LEAVING LARGE AMOUNTS OF GARBAGE OUT THERE AND IT PISSED OF THE OWNERS.I HEARD THAT FROM A GUY WHO EVEN HAD A KEY TO ONE OF THE GATES GIVEN TO HIM BY THE OWNER TO HUNT THE LAND DURING DEER HUNTING SEASON . SO GOOD LUCK. ALSO WHEN I TOOK AN AMTRACK TRAIN FROM RICHMOND TO D.C. I SAW SOME REAL GOOD TRAILS ALONG THE TRACKS OUTSIDE OF THAT TOWN WHERE THE SNIPER SHOT SOMEONE AT THE PONDEROSA.(CANT REMEMBER THE NAME.) LAST YEAR.

Old 03-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

phenom / 1 bad 400. Where in fredericksburg do you live. I live real close to Earls Hardware. Email me sometime and we can get together for a ride. I ride a Honda Rancher. There is a ride coming up on April 12. at the Cove , in Gore Va. It is about 8 miles west of winchester. Let me know if you would like to go. It should be a great ride for either a sport or a utility. There is more information about it at nvtr.org . I am always up for a ride so email me. dopeyferree@hotmail.com

Old 04-22-2003, 01:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

I live in stafford not to far from 630. Let me know if you go again if you don't mind. I am new to the area and looking for people to ride with. I ride a kawaski Lakota 300. I have been out to taskers gap so far. Thanks!

Old 04-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys I live in Oxen Hill, MD and I'm also looking for places to ride and people to ride with my e-mail is armoks@hotmail.com I work on the weekends in DC but get off @ 3:00. Prince william county is only around 20 mins from me. let me know.

Old 04-23-2003, 01:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cleo,

Have you checked out the trails on 630 yet? Oh went and rode those trails i posted on my previous note and rolled my king quad off the side of the mountain--it rolled and rolled and rolled then finally met a tree. not too much damage though, but the hill was soo steep we had to get the local mountain rescue team to winch it off the side of the mountain the next day. can't wait to go back this summer.

Old 04-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Filthy I went ou there but is was all posted so I didn't ride it. Looked good though. I heard there is a place to ride on route 17 next to the geico building. Might try it tomorry. Planning to go to taskers gap next week. If anybody wants to ride just email me. cleo_martinez@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: Prince WIlliam County Dirt Riders Club? In VA